Birth of the Rupture

Here aspiring creators can lay down some basic ideas of what they are going to do before submitting a finalized form for the viewing public. A good place to get some help from your fellows.
assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Birth of the Rupture

Post by assassingao » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

I'll submit it when it's done, that's all.

This story is about a character in my map, which will explain some of the theories that I have for my universe.

Ah, imagine, if there were two worlds, which the only way to cross them is by death.

This will balances out each world's population, because if someone died in "our" world, they ended up in the "alternate" world, and vice versa.

This ain't fantasy world as one might think, I warn ya. This is going to get pretty, pretty damned crazy.

This story begins, when the unknown guy was shot dead, by himself, due to massive amount of problems that he had. He will resides with the Gneak'Mran.
The story will end when I introduce you to another side, the Kram'Nor.

--------------------------

Theories:
1. Dying gets you across worlds.
2. There's two islands in the "alternate" world.
3. One of them is Gneak'Mran, the city that lives in cold island. The weather was kept cold by the Frostsphere, which was held high in the island, and considered sacred. Only few can inhale it to gain imbued frost power from its vapor, as a reward to keep serving the city.
4. The Other one is Kram'Nor, the city that lives in hot island. The weather was hot, due to the heat being generated by the Everburning Tree, also, like the Frostsphere, this tree is considered sacred. Its seed can give lives and bring immense power if eaten. Only high-ranked personnel are permitted to eat those.
5. When both islands came closer to each other (eventually), the weather became normal for us, but hot as hell for Gneak'Mran, and cold as ice for Kram'Nor.
6. People in Gneak'Mran died from heat, some of them have warped mind or sense. That's what we called insanity, they went nuts. They are often found as brutes, due to their recklessness. They formed themselves as the Chillstorm
7. People in Kram'Nor died from cold, some of them have repressed emotions due to cold messing with their brains. That's what we called cold-blooded. They will do everything for the best of their city, even though that might mean losing one of them. They just don't let their emotions interfere with their minds. They formed themselves as the Winterflame.
8. It just gets more complicated than necessary. So I'm telling you just the first 7, with only #1-#3 happening in this story, ending with #5[/i]

------------------

Frostsphere

Everburning Tree

Kram'Nor Flag

Gneak'Mran Flag, supposed to look like the "background" in the Frostsphere chambers.

------------------

The night sky roared without mercy, sending down thunders and lightnings. Silencing other beings that dared to speak, even silence itself. Shading everything beneath it and damning those below with unmatched darkness.

Below it was a town, name mattered not. Populated with houses, buildings alike, it was fully dark. The light was cut off, the electricity was down, and thus, nothing escaped darkness' grasp.

However, a flash came up in one house, roaring as if to drive the darkness away. With a sound that could terrify nature itself, nothing was mistaken. Someone was shot, and he fell down to the floor, lifeless.

Blood splattered everywhere, in the walls and the windows alike. As if it was his last words, he wished nothing but death.

His wish was granted, and his soul slung free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As fast as the bullet that took his life did, his soul went down to the very core of Earth itself.

By the time that he went back up, it was different.

Gone were the buildings, the cities, and even the lands themselves. Everything was covered by ocean.

His soul orbited around the world, he found an island. Everything seemed to be covered in white snow, with a crystal shimmering atop of everything.

Suddenly, as he tried to move away, his soul was sucked down to the island.

The air around him was freezing, the winds breezed around him as he fell.

He saw a woman giving birth to a boy, as she tried to push the baby out of her womb to no avail.

His spirit was pulled to the pregnant figure like a magnet. He felt massive force around him, giving him strength.

As if he knew what to do, he felt no hesitation and rushed toward the woman's belly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Death himself would've declined the sight of the woman.

Now lifeless, she laid still, both hands opened for an embrace of the winds. Blood and gore splattered everywhere, gone was her belly, for it exploded in decline of his soul.

As her blood dripped along the ground, and her guts shimmering against moonlight, he was not declined his life.

As a baby sat on his mother's gut, bathing in her blood.

Against the cool winds, the dark night and the moonlight, he cried.

For death had taken claim of another soul instead of him.

Return to “The Construct”