Yarin: Lakeside Express

Dive into the world of Karud and explore Pokémon like you've (maybe) never seen them before! This RP is currently headed by our resident hitogoroshi with assistance from the typical Kaome and Rising_Dusk.
VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Yarin: Lakeside Express

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 am

It wasn't every day that you saw a working train in Karud. And this was not some rust bucket held together by spit and prayers - this was a fine, sleek machine. "It took a lot of damage from ferals, at first." Tomas chattered as he led the group to the makeshift "station" that was of far lower quality than the vehicle it serviced. "But with the kind of people going to LR - Lakeside Research, you two - there were a couple of pokemon battles and the ferals learned not to mess with the train. Of course, if the track was expanded, it'd be impossible to keep up this fear aura, but for just Yarin and the lake it's beautiful."

It was a rag-tag sort of group that entered the Lakeside Express. In the back, Moi and Lawerence. In the middle, with perfect lockstep, three members of the ADS - two women and a man. And leading the group - Tomas, with a body that towered nearly a head over everyone present. At least, it would have, if he did not walk so bent over. But in the moments when a bout of laughter drew his body straight, he was imposing indeed.

He was a very amicable person, and when Lowell had explained the situation Tomas had quickly agreed to serve in such an unfamiliar element. Though he had voiced his displeasure in private about working with non-military people, in public it seemed hard to believe with how friendly he was.

They all sat aboard the train on two long, communal benches. There was an ADS extended service pack for each of them, though only Moi and Lawerence seemed to have a Heal Ball perched at the top - Tomas pulled out one of this own and, smiling, put a finger to his lips.

The train departed, and now there was idle time for conversation. It seemed like it would be the last of these sorts of moments for a long time, for all Tomas did to brighten the mood.

VZBushkiller20
The Kan Codifier

Re: Yarin: Lakeside Express

Post by VZBushkiller20 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:02 pm

Lawrence stared out the window, watching the devastated landscape pass. It had been a nice surprise to learn that they would be taking a train to the lake. He began to fidget with Ember's pokeball, wishing he could release the flareon and enjoy his company. He had a suspicion Ember would be next to useless on this mission. Tomas, their leader, seemed to be trying to ease the tensions of the train, but it would be harder to alleviate Lawrence's tensions.

Tomas had a calming presence, that was true, but he didn't inspire the same kind of hope in Lawrence that that man, Maxwell, did. Still, it was a comfort knowing that at least this leader was competent as well. Lawrence turned away from the window to face his commanding officer. It would be nice to get to know him if Lawrence had to follow him.

"Sir, I don't mean to be intrusive, but I was wondering how long you've been in Yarin. How did you get involved in all of this?"

Image Image ImageImageImage

Lawrence-Ember-Mirage-Skywings-Jasmine

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Moi was staring at one of the windows. He didn't care much about the landscape. Instead, he was gazing at himself in a mirror like fashion. He wetted his index finger with a little saliva and ran it trough his hair. He hadn't been able to wash it in ages, so it was gooey and dirty. It would have to do for now.

The inside of the train was much more interesting than the outsides. Not the train itself, or even the furniture, no, the people drew Moi's interest. Particulary the ladies. True, green wasn't excactly his colour would do. The vixens sure were in top condition, and they weren't afraid to show it off. Those uniforms did the trick.

Moi eyed the girl next to him. She was tall and muscular, and her short green hair could easily be mistaken for a patch of grass. Her face looked buff and rugged, as if all her femenine traits have been drained out of them. Her jaw was grinding. Probably chewing gum.

Her eyes crossed Moi's briefly. A sharp blue that cut straight trough her hair. Moi grinned widely, and the woman soon withdrew her eyes as a response. Hard to get, eh? It was time to reel her in.

"So, what's your favorite pokemon?"
"Excuse me?" the woman spoke in a harsh and fast pace.
"What's your favorite pokemon? Because I figure you must be the Chansey type". Moi gave an invisible wink.
"Chansey is a highly effecient medical pokemon"the soldier said as if she was reading it from a textbook, "a valuable addition to any team and any mission".
"Yeah, yeah, that's cool and all, but what do you think of Chanseys?"
"I don't understand your question".
"I mean, do you enjoy looking at Chanseys? No, let me rephrase that. Do you like being around Chansey? Do you have a Chansey?"
"I specialize in water types".
"You still didn't awnser my question" Moi said, his patience waning, "would you like to have a Chansey?"
"Chansey is a highly effecient-"
"Oh I get it", Moi interrupted, his trademark grin growing, "you can't talk about that on the job eh? That's cool, I'm totally in to duty and stuff. Go
"Oh, I get it", Moi teased, his trademark grin returning, "not on the job eh? That's cool, I'm totally in to duty and stuff. Go go ADS!"
"I don't get what you-"
'You have beautifull eyes you know. Eyes like a Chansey's'. Moi brought a finger to his lips, and winked once again.

Military women are impossible.
Last edited by Vigor on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Moi Adore - Beaux - Sjiq - Ojaques - Guy - Threetron - Nollop

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:40 pm

"Sir, I don't mean to be intrusive, but I was wondering how long you've been in Yarin. How did you get involved in all of this?"

Tomas looked up from his pack. Unlike the ADS standard ones, it was nearly the length of his body, but segmented in several places at to bend with his body. "I was born shortly after the Collapse. Amash. I learned to use pokemon from birth, and always for the objective of fighting ferals. By the time I was old enough to fight on my own, though, the troubles at Amash were already well controlled. My mother understood my talents would be wasted, and had me go to Yarin." He laughed. "It was my test. When I could cross the relatively "safe" part of Karud to Yarin, I was good enough. I was seventeen when I made the journey - barely made it out alive."

His labors apparently done, he put his pack on the floor and sprawled back in his seat. "I've served with Yarin for eleven years. They wanted me in TAS, but I can't stand being somewhere without getting to stay and know it, y'know? So they put me in ADS. Now, back then, it was nothing like it is today. It was full of arrogant ex-SDS members and old broken TAS members on their way from Mos. I was...I was the first "pure" ADS member, the first one who filled that role. Then after a year, Lowell packed us into the Yarin Corps. I hated him, at first. Old man Sherman wanted me to take his place as ADS head - after only a year, mind you - but when we all merged, I flat out refused. Shermans still in charge, you know."

The male ADS member chirped in, "It's you we pay attention to, though."

Tomas grinned. "And not a lick of paperwork, to boot. Anyway, I spent a lot of time in the caves, at first. I still do, when I can get the chance. But I've learned to work with groups - as a leader, though. I can't follow orders. That's why Lowell picks me for missions when we've got no orders." For the first time, sadness flits across his face. "I worry sometimes, about the Yarin Corps. Sure, it's great to be all unified, but everyone seems to be devoted to Lowell save me. I mean, I like the guy, but...I don't know how it will all function, after he's gone. It's like, I'm the only ADS member, everyone else is in the Lowell club. A real cult of personality."

He is serious, now, and leans forward to reach Lawrence. "There have been a few successes, though. Ael - she transferred into SDS to do what I'm doing here. A clone of me, basically. Kesshi - well, Kesshi still blindly follows the Commander, but at least he has the skill to work well, even if he needs someone telling him what I'm sure he already knows by now. Sarah...well, I think Sarah was a little too successful."

After only a few seconds, Tomas responds to the inevitable question. "Right when I started, I saw these feral caves, figure we could dig out under all of Yarin then create a few tunnels. Not enough to leave us wide open, but enough to leave options. Building a safe tunnel, though, it's hard. VERY hard, to keep the ferals out. I thought I was the only one who could do it, but Sarah, she had the knack. We'd tag team the operation all the time, but eventually I'd go to the surface and she'd stay. She already knew what worms to eat, and when she found the aquifer...it was the last straw. She hasn't been aboveground in years. In fact, I was looking for her just a few hours ago. I...I don't think she knows how to talk anymore." Scorn creeps into his voice, and even after so little time with him it seems foreign. "But she still digs damn good tunnels, and so she remains a service to his Commanderness Lowell, and so she stays."

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 am

Moi listened to the conversation with half an ear and no eyes. It had been a long day for him, and he was dozing off. The GI Jane he had talked with earlier had listened to Tomas' story with eyes like a tentcruel. She looked more like a weedle whe she was looking at Moi. He had a sinking feeling that his talents were not going to be fully respected here.

When Tomas was finished, the audience almost stood up and applauded. Feeling sick about the lack of spotlight he got so far, Moi stood up and coughed loudly. He widened his arms and legs and began to speech his way trough fame.

"So, who wants to hear my life's story?" there were no responses. "Moi, Moi adore, Moi being french for me," he winked when he mentioned French, "was born way around the same time as our stout leader here. Before I got the chance to meet them, mom and pops got lost somewhere in the wilds, so I had to fend for myself. Luckily, though, I managed to make a truce with a Raticate. The truce being, she keeps robbing, and I keep disctracting".

Moi paused for a bit to gauge the audience's response. There wasn't any. In fact, two of the three ADS members, one male and one female, had already begun their own conversation. Moi breathed in loudly and dropped back in to his seat. You just can't follow up after a great performance.

After a few minutes of returned chatter, miss GI Jane opened up a conversation.
"What excactly happened to your parents?" she asked, her gruff voice melted down somewhat, "did they get killed by ferals?"
"Dunno" Moi said casually, "one day they just dissapeared".
"Must be hard on you, living as an orphan in the big city".
"Not at all! You see, with my talent and charisma, there was never a dull moment. People and pokemon love me. What's your name?"
"Jane".

You have got to be kidding me.

VZBushkiller20
The Kan Codifier

Post by VZBushkiller20 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Lawrence nodded at the end of Tomas's story before turning back to look out the window. The story about Sarah disturbed him slightly. Humans going feral? What happened to this world? Even Asp and Mirage could speak. Did that make them more civilized than a human who never lives above ground? Lawrence couldn't answer that.

"I often went to the Lake with my wife. We'd ride on the back of my Lapras, as our pokemon played in the sun. Those were the days, before my life came crashing down." He said to no one in particular. Lawrence turned to Tomas. "Have you ever been to the lake, sir? I wonder if it's still as beautiful as my memory says it is."
Last edited by VZBushkiller20 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 am

The tables had turned on Moi. Minutes earlier he had been hitting on Jane for amusement, and now, the crazy woman couldn’t keep her eyes off him. Plan ‘pity-love’ was a bit too successful. It didn’t take the woman long to kill her own mystery and devolve in to a boring dull mannequin. Just another footman.

"I once went to the Lake with my wife. We'd ride on the back of my Lapras, as our Pokémon played in the sun. Those were the days, before my life came crashing down”, said the other Pokémon trainer, sitting only a few girls away from him. Now that’s how you get pity love. Moi slyly eyed Jane to see her reaction, but she still seemed fixed on him. It must be the sneakers.

Moi let his eyes slide towards the other girl. She, in contrast to Jane, was petite. Perfectly curved and, dare I say, with a little bit of eyeliner around those hazel eyes? Hazel and green, not a bad combination, this lady seemed to have more style than her comrade. She was looking straight ahead of her, staring in to nothing particular. Now there’s an aura of mystery.

“So, what’s your favourite po-"
“Don’t even think about finishing that sentence” the girl suddenly snarled, her eyes latching on to Moi like a tigress. “I know your kind. A pretty boy, eh? Let me tell you something, you little prick, those sneakers won’t do you any good out there” she paused to stamp on her imaginary cigarette, “they’ll only hold you down. I’ve known types like you- the greedy ones, always wanting more. More Pokémon, more money, more fame, more girls". She paused, closing her eyes dramaticly, "those are the ones that don't make it back. So do yourself a favor. Don't even try hitting on me, because I will break those perfect fingers without hesistation",

Moi gasped for air as he sought for words. The mystery girl grinned and spat on the ground wickedly, clearly savoring her verbal victory.
“The name’s Sophia. The girl you’ll never get. And you don’t you forget it”.

Now that’s what I call an aura of mystery.

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 am

The train began to slow to a stop. The conductor turned around and addressed the cabin.

"Rails are bent up. This is as far as I can take you. We're about a mile away from Lake Yarin. I don't see any ferals, but...this rails were designed to be unbreakable by everything we know in the area."

Tomas had put on his segmented pack as soon as the conductor had started talking. "Excellent. Just excellent. As long as we're not by the water, I can use my pokes."

Sophia grumbled, "Easy for you to say. WE were picked because we like the water, remember?"

Tomas had no reply as he leapt out of the train. The rest of the group waited for the ramp to extend out before leaving the train. With a loud whistle, the train began to go reverse on the tracks - not too dangerous of a move, when there is only one train in service on the line.

With an almost imperceptible twiddle of his fingers, Tomas sent out a pokemon - a Donophan. Leaping on it's back, he could not help but radiate a manic energy. "Somethings out there, and we've gotta kick it's ass. Lets go!"

They headed toward Lake Yarin.

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 am

The scent of the outdoors was a smell Moi rarely enjoyed. Even though he considered himself a city person, he could not help but feel delight at this sight. The high hills, low valleys, the colorful flowerbeds, and soon the freshness of a true loch.

"Somethings out there, and we've gotta kick it's ass. Let’s go!" Tomas kicked off with a battle cry stolen right out of Moi’s mouth. There goes his moment of glory. The stout leader summoned himself a mount, and since Moi needed to keep up, he quickly reached out for one of his favorite pokéballs.

“Steel warrior of the unmovable mountains, I call upon you to lighten my way!” Moi yelled with as much conviction as he could muster as he threw the ball high up in to the air. “You’d better stand back, ladies”. With a massive red explosion, the Steelix unfolded himself on to the fields, slamming it’s enormous weight in to the ground like a meteor.

Ojaques roared mightily and stretched his body. His steel surfaced reflected the sun like a giant mirror. . Moi rummaged through his bag and grabbed a fancy white saddle. Ojaques saw it and turned his head towards Moi, grunting loudly. “Oh shut it, Jack” Moi snapped as he marched towards the tip of the tail. He casually walked up and strapped on the saddle somewhere near the head.

“Ojaques, don’t overdo it, all right? You are sparkling clean right now, and I’d like to keep it that way”. The Steelix roared with a defiant no and speeded up, enveloping himself in a thick dust cloud. “God I hate you, Ojaques”.

VZBushkiller20
The Kan Codifier

Post by VZBushkiller20 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Lawrence jumped far out of the way as the steelix rushed passed him. There was no way Palm could keep up with the others. She was strong but she wasn't fast, and Ember was too small to carry him. That left only one option. Risk avian attacks and use Skywings to follow. Otherwise, he would never catch up with them. Lawrence took the pokeball off his belt and released the Staraptor.

Skywings didn't even look at Lawrence, but just sat there picking at his feathers. Lawrence sighed. "Look, I don't have time for this. We need to catch up with the others, and your my fastest travel pokemon." Skywings continued to ignore him. "Fine, it's probably too hard for you anyway. There are too many pidgies in the sky for you to do this anyway. They're probably too tough for you." That will get his attention...Arrogant bird.

Skywings turned and glared at Lawrence, but slowly unfurled his wings, signaling he was ready to go. "Oh, you want to go now? Fine, but only because I gave my word to the Commander and Tomas. This is not a Skywings show. We will AVOID combat, understand?"

The staraptor squawked. "Alright, alright. Let's go." Lawrence climbed unto the bird's back. "Go easy on the..." He didn't even get a chance to finish that sentence before his head whipped back. "...take off. You annoying feather-bag." Skywings squawked in amusement as they rose above the trees.

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:24 pm

The day was aging fast. The sun wasn’t excactly setting yet, but you could tell by the scent in the air that sun was tired. There was a dampness about, a moist in the air. Moi was busy polishing Ojaques’ back with wax. The steel serpent mostly ignored him and enjoyed the freshness.

Ojaques grunted slowed his pace and looked back. Since Moi was sitting on his back, he was forced to look back as well, and they stared right in to the face of a Staraptor. Ojaques gave a low grunt only Moi could hear.
”Yeah whatever grumpypants, I’ll check it out. Take me up, baby”

Steelix stretched his neck untill he was at the same level as the other trainer.

”Oi, you, on the bird!”
"Yes?”
“What's up?"
"Very little, just the inner conflicts all men have...and yourself?"
“Conflict, eh? I get it, all right. It's a hard choice. Between two women, I ,mean”
Lawrence gave a puzzled look. ”What do you mean?”
Moi subtly licked his lips.
”You don't have to be shy about it, man, I saw you eying that chick. What's her name? Jane? Green's your thing, eh?”
” I'm afraid you're mistaken...There is no choice I have to make. There is only one woman for me.”
”That's no reason not to look, am I right? Am I right?”
Lawrence laughed slightly.
”You don't understand. In my eyes, there is nothing to look at but her. To me, she is perfect.”
“Let guess, big, blue eyes, blonde hair? Knockers that can supply power to a pokeball factory?”
”Ahh...I rember my younger days, when beauty was exactly what you described. No, she possesses a completely different type of beauty”.
“Ah, so you are into brunettes then? Good choice, great, great. Can't say I dig blonde myself. It's too pushy, if you catch my drift”.
“I suppose...Tell , do you have a girl you love dearly?”
Moi clicked his tongue against his teeth.
”Do I have to choose just one?”.
”For the sake of this topic, yes”.
“I just can't choose, there's too much beauty out there, right?”
“Then you haven't. Love is more than just sheer sexuality.”
“Yeah, yeah I know man, character comes first. Totally cool with”
”I noticed you on the train, with that other soldier...not the green haired one.What was it that attracted you to her?”
Moi shrugged, “I don't know, boobs I guess? She had some nice boobs”.
“Are you sure it wasn't the fact that she made it clear you couldn't win her? Are you sure it wasn't the prospect of a challenge?”
“Challenge? Don't make laugh, man, that chick was eating out of my hand. You'll see”.
“And when she is, will you still want her? I noticed how quickly you lost interest in the green haired one once she started taking an interest in you”.
Moi laughed nervously. “Man, what are you, my shrink? Well, I'd definately do her, if that's what you are asking”.
Lawrence returned the laugh. “Your shrink? I suppose I could hold that job. I've certainly been at this when I needed one desperately. And no, I wasn't talking about "doing her." I was talking about your interest in her.”
”I already said I'd do her, I'm interested all right. How about you? Your married, right? How much are you getting?”

Lawrence stayed silent.
”Well?” Moi grinned, “Let me guess, she gets a lot of headaches these days, eh?”
”No...She doesn't feel any pain at all anymore. I'd rather not talk about my wife if that's all right. It's...a raw subject”.
”Raw...? Oh, right, I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to...Well, I guess I'll go check on the girls. See ya later”.
“Good luck in your attempts with the Challenge”.
”I don't need luck, I'm good”.
“Of course you are. But just think...will it still be fun once the challenge is gone?”

Moi roughly kicked his steelix, and he lowered his neck and accelerated. Lawrence’s eyes water as his thoughts turn back to the comment of his wife.

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Tomas had a unique flair for stopping. Rather than slowing his pokemon down, he simply returned it and proceed to roll away his excess momentum on the ground. When he had almost came to a stop, he sprang to his feet. His uniform was covered by dirt, and he wore an idiotic grin from ear to ear.

When the forces had stopped and gathered around him, he spoke. "Lake Yarin is right down the hill; we could be there in a minute. But I don't want to take the front way in for exploration." He twirled two pokeballs around his hand - one sent back his current pokemon, the other summoned a Sandslash. "Tunnel Y-S2 and Tunnel LR-N1 connect here. We'll dig in a new entry hole and come up from underground right under LR."

Sophia sighed. "Leave it to Tomas to make all of the water specialists avoid water as long as possible."

The Sandslash was already underground and digging. But as Tomas opened his mouth to reply, it sprang back up again. "PERSON!" it screamed. "Down. Person."

The joviality left Tomas's face with a flash. He crept around to the far side of the hole, while drawing a gun from his side. "Show yourself, hands up, no pokeballs."

Vigor
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Vigor » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:57 am

Tomas made a dashing entry that could make the highest rockstar weep in admiration. Moi clapped within his mind and scoffed on the outside. In an attempt to trump his superior, Moi had his Steelix stretch out towards the sky, and then slam his entire body on to the ground, scooting around dust here and there. It wasn’t a big success, because his crowd couldn’t see his pose because of the dust. They couldn’t see him returning his poke, either.

While Moi had been fooling around, the rest of the group had apparently been digging. Moi positioned himself in the middle of Sophia and Jane, a little but more towards the first than the latter.

Even before Moi could speak, Tomas’s Sandslash tucked his head above the ground again, slightly panicky. "PERSON!" it screamed. "Down. Person."

Moi had to think quick. The enemy was hiding in a tunnel, so there was a good chance they had a ground poke with them. Magneton would be useless, and Steelix couldn’t fight well in constricted spaces.

All these thoughts only took Moi half a second, and to others it must have seemed as a reflex. He ungracefully summoned his Golduck: he would have an advantage here. “Time to boogey, Guy!” The Golduck gracefully sprayed a few jets of water around him and continued to control them with his mind, creating a fountain around him.

“Don’t worry ladies” Guy quacked in a low voice, “Guy’s here” “That’s my line, ducky” Moi scoffed as he gestured towards the tunnel with his pistol. “You’ve got work to do”.

The dramatic duo joined Tomas, guns and beaks raised.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Jud clutched slag's pokeball and backed into the tunnel wall, balancing a heavy backpack the best he could on the other arm's shoulder. How in the hell did they find me all the way down here? Seeker littered the area with poisonpowder, there's no way his arcanine could have sniffed me out.

When the trickle of light flickered with the shadow of multiple figures and their pokemon, twisted his jaw like a trapped animal.

Show yourself, hands up, no pokeballs."

"only one thing left to do". He brought the pokeball up to his lips and whispered "smog", then dropped the ball. It fell with an inaudible whiff on the dirt floor before convoking a magmar.

Slag spewed a jet of noxious gas at the hole, while jud finished slinging his pack onto the other shoulder. "Let's move it slag, keep the stream going!". Slag stepped backwards, spewing more fumes until he and Jud had backed down one side of the tunnel. Jud whipped out a bottle of water, doused a piece of cloth and clenched his eyes shut as he covered his mouth and nose.

He waved the magmar to stop, a thick haze had enveloped the tunnel. "hold on slag, they're fighting us on our terms."
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

VZBushkiller20
The Kan Codifier

Post by VZBushkiller20 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Lawrence and Skywings circled above the cave. Lawrence faintly heard Tomas's sandslash mentioning a person in the tunnel. Moi had put on quite a performance in releasing his goldduck, one Lawrence could fully appreciate from the air. Lawrence shook his head. "Trouble...Land, Skywings." He ordered the bird.

Skywings wasn't listening. Lawrence sighed. "Listen, bird. I don't have time for your games right now. They need our help. Land!" Skywings squawked, and continued circling. Lawrence looked down. The hole, while small, seemed to be filling up with some gas, most likely from a poison pokemon. "I concede a point. Don't let it go to your head, bird."

"Sir, watch out! Poison gas is coming up!" Lawrence shouted down. Hopefully they would react with enough time.

Return to “Pokémon”