Karud: OoC

Follow VZ in their adventures in the post-apocalyptic Pokemon-filled continent of Karud! Delve deeper to find out more and hear their story.
Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: Karud: OoC

Post by Loki » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Haha, that would be great. I would love to get back into this. :D
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 am

Awww yeahhh threadomancy +1!
So, after going down nostalgia road I was rather disappointed in myself for not being able to keep up with Karud when the forums were active. After talking to Dusk about how awesome Karud would have been, I wanted to revive the RP for one more chance to continue the story.
In case people were confused about what happened in my post, I retconned the entire part about what happened after the department store collapsed from my older post and changed it to make sense with what is going on between the survivors at ground zero and other trainers elsewhere in Haven.

Soooo. Yeah.
Pow.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 am

Okay, this is remotely awesome, and the weekend starts in... 9 hours for me. I'll whip up a post, because at the very least I wanted to conclude my arc with Garchomp. I know Kao's last post destroyed half the city because he was frustrated that the RP was dying, but hey, I can roll with it.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Kaome Sky Deathand
Assessor of the Black Tontine

Post by Kaome Sky Deathand » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm

I haven't destroyed half the city....yet.
Just leveled a building and it's surrounding streets (Stealth Rock and Stone Edge), punched holes in two buildings (Partial miss Hyper Beam), widened several hundred yards of sewers (travel expenses), and put a hole in an intersection (higher ground) which honestly I didn't think anyone would notice a gaping hole at an intersection. Not to mention meteors falling and a dragon impacting and all the other rampant destruction...I'm having help!

The order to 'level it' has been given but I suppose Crux could be convinced to stand down if he had a target in sight.
The city and it's people are pawns to him, all that matters is that the Garchomp dies. So close to victory just to have his enemy escape and heal would mean everything he had sacrificed would be for naught.

:emd:
Cruor Vult

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion,
simultaneously the source of our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness.

Soon we shall be One...joined in the Word.

Return to “Pokemon Adventures”