Just decided I'd check if the site still worked, and *gasp*

Everything social between absolutely anyone who can type a post. Although this is an open forum, avoid the typical bad forum conduct.
UnholySouls
Champion Noobite

Just decided I'd check if the site still worked, and *gasp*

Postby UnholySouls » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

It still does, I'm shocked.

A few months ago I re-installed warcraft 3, hoping to catch at some point a Desert of Exile. Alas ;P

How's the activity around here now? What are you guys doing of your lives nowadays? Have you been map-making into Starcraft 2, Dusk? (I don't even own SC2, just curious)

Edit: I think I'll have to hop in the "Passage of time" thread, thew site is much more alive than I first thought. Nice!

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Just decided I'd check if the site still worked, and *ga

Postby Rising_Dusk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah, this site is something I've paid for annually since it started up. It's well worth whatever it costs me a year and I like being able to come back here and have a group of people who know what's up about what's down. We're having out nostalgia moments over in that other thread, but in general I think it would be cool if we could somehow revitalize DoE or something. I'm so close to 1.15... (Literally, it's like 2 hours of work, but I have to actually install WC3 first)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Postby Fledermaus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 am

Just send me the map :p

UnholySouls
Champion Noobite

Postby UnholySouls » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 am

I lost my WC3 CDs a while ago when a friend borrowed them from me. I'd myself find another friend to burrow them to should some people want to re-play the map :)

I really do miss the intuitive condition system. Nowadays I mostly play league of legends and debuffs are not standardized, there are variations for every skill for every hero. It works fine but it's such a pain to learn for new players: They are nearing their 100th champion...

So, a few years ago, after I lost my WC3 CDs, my computer got a virus and I had to format it, loosing WC3. Had there been any new champion additions to DoE ? The last ones I recall were Tristan, Dagurnott and Parhelios. I can't remember what they did at all though. I somewhat recall Tristan being able to move around quickly, Dagurnott being mad tanky, and Parhelios had the Spell Breaker's model

Return to “The Social Experiment”