My Girl Problems

A place to talk about serious "real life" stuff without having to place it in between a demand by Blankie for food and Logue's latest almost-pr0n thread.
Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

My Girl Problems

Post by Cecil » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 am

Girls named after their first names, no last names of course. Feel free to comment/add to anything on this post or whatever someone else comments on other things.

(I don't know where to start)

Okay, so currently, there is a list of maybe... (exact # later) 6+ girls I'm "after". One of them is my "Dream girl" ish Jes.

Girls I'm Interested In
Jes - Dream girl. Dating a friend (I think friend) Andrew.
Chelsea - Has a boyfriend named Justin.
LindZ - Single; supposedly "taking a brake from dating".
Anne - Moving across the country.
Lauren - Might have a chance, don't know; likes my two closest friends, wants to date both of them/loved them at one point

Girls I'm Questioning If I like
Mellisa - Sort of close friend of Adam & John. Used to date Zack.
Kayla - Dated Zack 4 times. Not dating him again just wants to be close friends doesn't wanna hurt Zack.

Girls I'm Neutral With
Taylor - my closet friend that's a girl. Possibly loves my best friend Doug or must just really like him. I question recently if she likes me now... or something. Anyways, we're close.
Michelle - Wants to be best friend with Roger, but doesn't want to date him again.
Courtney - Dating & Engaged to Adam. She and him are only HS Sophomores... it's crazy.

Guys I Am "Enemies" (or seen as a threat) With/To
Justin - Chelsea's boyfriend. They dated for 6 months, and still dating.
Roger - Likes/loves Michelle. Broke up with Jes (my dream girl) for her... bastard.
Adam - Dating/engaged to a girl I like as a friend (possible gf if not for the complications).
Last edited by Cecil on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Re: My Girl Problems

Post by SetaSoujirou » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 am

Man, the way you phrased it sounds like you're PMSing or on your period, lols.
Anyway, congrats with life.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Why don't you just post something instead of posting saying that you will post something. Otherwise, of course it's allowed; it's even been done before. Oh, and also, this should probably go in normal discussion. I don't think your real life adventures merit a serious discussion.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

erwtenpeller
Revenent of the Replies

Post by erwtenpeller » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 pm

You should be thankfull to even have girl problems, no?

..zing

ReDSeX
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by ReDSeX » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

He'd rather inform someone that he has girl problems than tell them.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Fun stuff, but yes, do edit in your girl problems. Or post them!
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:54 pm

Girls I'm Interested In...
Girls I'm Questioning If I like...
Girls I'm Neutral With...
Guys I Am "Enemies" (or seen as a threat) With/To...
Cool drama bro.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 pm

There's only one girl I'm interested in right now, and I still don't know what keeps me coming back to her every time we drift apart.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm considering taking a hiatus from dating until I go off to college in nine months or so, since I seem to lose interest in everyone I date after a few weeks.

ReDSeX
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by ReDSeX » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I'd say you're too uptight about all these girls and need to uncoil.

If you're seriously considering people as "enemies" then things are only going to get a whole metric butt ton worse when you actually get the nerve to nab a girl. If you do, that is.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:56 pm

>.> besides listing the girls you know, what's the trouble?
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Hey, I can't really say much to help just yet, as all we've got are names and relationship statuses, so why don't you tell us a bit more about whats going on, specifically...

In what way is Jes your Dream Girl? (Everyone's definition varies, I'm just wondering what yours is)
How old are you? (Sadly I have no idea, it kinda helps to have an age range to deal with)
What role do you fill in your circle of friends? (Center of attention, quiet nerd, etc?)
Why are you interested in each of the top five? (Specifics and generalities)
Would you be happy with just a freindship with any of these girls? Why?
How long have you known each of the girls?
Why do you perceive yourself to be in competition with the three guys?
Anything else that you feel is important.

I don't attest to be a master at this type of stuff, but I've helped a fair number of my friends with this type of stuff before, and I'm sure that even if I can't, the community as a whole should be able to.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Purple Drake
Noobite Warrior

Post by Purple Drake » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:10 pm

I'm hopeless with girls and always will be, but i wish you luck with your... intrests.
I no longer use this profile to post anymore, so any PMs or replies to topics I've posted in directed at me, I may not read.

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 am

Hey, been busy lately. Will answer those questions you guys have posted. But ya, gotta fly atm.

Thanks for sticking on topic, btw. Are these forums getting better (;P) or is it just the Serious Discussion forum?

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

How 2 Deal W/ Girl's (Jelous, or smtnhg else) BF's

Post by Cecil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:07 am

So, it turns out lately that I have had more "friends" or I call them acquaintences since "friend" is something big and a word I don't use lightly. Like, what people consider their "BEST FRIEND(S)" is probally what I consider a "friend".

Anways...

...I've been making friends with more girls than boys and a lot of these girls' bf's I was/are/neutral friends with. I'll get into detail about a few situations I care to discuss about but for now, I'd like to discuss what to do GENERALLY when you have a friend that's a girl and you are semi-close to her/talk to her on aim and maybe phone a lot. I don't know if the guys here as BF's are jelous or paranoid or something, but that's how it seems all of them are. Btw, I've been acused of flirting on some occasions but I don't think I have, but I try and explain I am NOT trying to take the girl (of the BF) but it blows up. The guy usually gets pissed off at me or doesn't talk to me or hates me or whatever and I get pissed cause most of the time the guy is usually cool and I dont think they'd act like that if it wasn't 4 the girl, and then they're controlling on top of it so I don't really talk to the girl....

But now I said "twink it" and just screw the guy since he's gonna hate me anyway (this is in most situations, past/present and most commonly) n' talk 2 the girl. So ya.

NOTE: These names are made up, btw. Lol.

Girl #1 - Jill
Describe later.

Return to “Serious Discussion”