My Girl Problems

A place to talk about serious "real life" stuff without having to place it in between a demand by Blankie for food and Logue's latest almost-pr0n thread.
Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: My Girl Problems

Post by Cecil » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 am

I don't know whether or not to take her to a middle-class Chinese restaurant decorated for V-day or the mall which is a very common hangout place.

We're not dating and she practically asked to be my Valentine but then I asked her after she made it so obvious. There's this mall we could go to but we're prolly doing that Wednesday w/ a lot of my friends.

Option 1. Chinese Restaurant sorta middle class walking distance near my house (and my neighbor is her best friend). We could go to my place or her friends after that.

I want this because it's not the every day thing and I want to impress her...this is the girl I liked for two years, my dream girl, the impossible, one I'm sure I love.

Option 2. Mall. I don't know if I should bring someone else along so it's not akward or all about me and we have some time to has distractions between us (i'm playing the hard to get game and it works perfect apparently).

When do I stop playing hard to get and make the move? I talked to the nurse in my school and she said "the girl will let you know/give a sign".

Comments asap please. V-day is tommorow 4 me.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 am

I'm going to the mall, but then it has sentimental value, dunno about you.
Probably the restaurant.
Nurses provide advice?
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 am

Yeah at my school lawl. I mean, you're probably right about the restaurant but the mall has food too. I just want to stand out from other guys. We're not officially dating yet but I probably could ask her out...she's the flirty type, goes through guys fast but hasn't dated for awhile and I think she likes me enough for the relationship to last a least a bit. I don't want some short-term fling with her. I'll work at it until I get a serious relationship.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Serious Discussion”