One Word Story

For all those one word stories out there, whether serious or stupid, they go here. Make sure you follow the theme, though, or we may have to hurt you.
Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Re: One Word Story

Post by Logue » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am

Rehab was drunk and stoned, which caused aids and chronic burping noises which killed chubby mustaches. This, in combination with my massive boner, was soft padding the hole between two dimensions of your chubby moustache-covered hat. Groups usually came in one large zeppelin with a huge laser-O-donkey. Koalas suck. The specific vehicle that killed Echonian was taking bodies away. Sozen turned around, wielding his erect, enormous, fingernails which Anick happened to manicure at the salon. Mutant rabbits with guns broke open huge tins of manufactured meatballs. These meatballs were horny and raped. Gloomy people were without food. Particularly, Rehab had no breasticles, so Logue loves being there.

Elsewhere, Sozen had just finished pewpewpewing your face into a can. That hurt blown-up, obese sacks of Baneite flesh happened to be there. One day a Mercedes was driving ITSELF into a baked apple pie. Nobody ate meese that grew any larger noses than seventeen feet long. Later, Blue was playing GMod like always, when a grasshopper said, "Eat my balls." That pissed off Vela, so she took Tornne and discoed until she got drunk, which Victor loved. He discorporated SSSOOOOOOZZZZZZEEEENNNNN's weird fingernails before Gordon Dr.Prof.Patrick of the Science division's idiots, drank olive rum. Since there were no daquiris, Optimus Slime had Rehab by the Chupacabra of Demise within his Oxford-endorsed goat, before Yetis overran the garden gnome stronghold. In other news, Britney is in her fifteenth session of Taxidermy, and was shaving her hair when SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEENNNNNNN showed up bringing lard to her. Then, an overweight gorilla from Cambodia laughed at Loki, because yo momma is his face.

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right

[I wanted to see where you guys would take it :o :o ]

Purple Drake
Noobite Warrior

Post by Purple Drake » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 am

Rehab was drunk and stoned, which caused aids and chronic burping noises which killed chubby mustaches. This, in combination with my massive boner, was soft padding the hole between two dimensions of your chubby moustache-covered hat. Groups usually came in one large zeppelin with a huge laser-O-donkey. Koalas suck. The specific vehicle that killed Echonian was taking bodies away. Sozen turned around, wielding his erect, enormous, fingernails which Anick happened to manicure at the salon. Mutant rabbits with guns broke open huge tins of manufactured meatballs. These meatballs were horny and raped. Gloomy people were without food. Particularly, Rehab had no breasticles, so Logue loves being there.

Elsewhere, Sozen had just finished pewpewpewing your face into a can. That hurt blown-up, obese sacks of Baneite flesh happened to be there. One day a Mercedes was driving ITSELF into a baked apple pie. Nobody ate meese that grew any larger noses than seventeen feet long. Later, Blue was playing GMod like always, when a grasshopper said, "Eat my balls." That pissed off Vela, so she took Tornne and discoed until she got drunk, which Victor loved. He discorporated SSSOOOOOOZZZZZZEEEENNNNN's weird fingernails before Gordon Dr.Prof.Patrick of the Science division's idiots, drank olive rum. Since there were no daquiris, Optimus Slime had Rehab by the Chupacabra of Demise within his Oxford-endorsed goat, before Yetis overran the garden gnome stronghold. In other news, Britney is in her fifteenth session of Taxidermy, and was shaving her hair when SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEENNNNNNN showed up bringing lard to her. Then, an overweight gorilla from Cambodia laughed at Loki, because yo momma is his face.

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off."
I no longer use this profile to post anymore, so any PMs or replies to topics I've posted in directed at me, I may not read.

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty

Psiclone
Location: As you can see from my avatar, I'm currently on the run from a--OH MY GOD!

Post by Psiclone » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over
Intellectuals are like the Mafia; they only kill their own.
-Woody Allen -
ImageImageImageImageImage

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea,
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master

Vinnam

Post by Vinnam » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed

Metaphorical
Noobite Warrior

Post by Metaphorical » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed multiple

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:38 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed multiple shurikens

Metaphorical
Noobite Warrior

Post by Metaphorical » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:15 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed multiple shurikens through

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed multiple shurikens through his

Metaphorical
Noobite Warrior

Post by Metaphorical » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 am

Meanwhile, KD happened to stumble upon an ideal form of cherub which caused asshats to shout nasty remarks and take out chubby fish. Fishermen were on the crappiest of marijuana trips, which prompted them to sail back to their iguana infested bachelor degree in sociology. Which, upon blowing out radioactive candles caused seventeen noses to sneeze cans of Brian Griffin's favorite cola: Blood of Khârn. This made these noses ascend to a spot that was called "Big Fart Point". Then Jesus mugged a spy cake, but got trapped rocking out to "Never Gonna Give You Up" By Rick Astley. Jesus and Genobee walked onto a sandvich bar thinking "What spell should consume more sandvichs then tree-hugging manbearpig?" "Vell, a magical creature like Logue would verb up glandular testicles, ya?" "Nein!" exclaims Hitler-Robo. "Die Logue, you perverted little whelp, or I'll suck your head right off." With great difficulty, over tea, Master Splinter passed multiple shurikens through his tecticular

Return to “The One Word Story Forum”