Looking for people to DoE/AotZ with!

New to the site? Afraid you can't get into the forum groove anywhere else? Post a little greeting here, we'll answer and chat a bit. Maybe we could even lure you to stay awhile.
Telk
Noobite Warrior

Looking for people to DoE/AotZ with!

Post by Telk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:12 am

Hi all, My forums name is Telk but on Bnet i go by Keltaris, I have played with a few of you here in there in pubs but i've been looking to get into inhouse games if i could.

I got back into TFT around the beginning of summer and since then have played nothing but DoE, I love Dusks maps and have began to play a lot of AotZ when i can, but as you know pubs are always a pain rather it be bad players, bad attitudes, and leavers.

I'd appreciate some names to look for or a chance to get into some good games and see how things go over.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Looking for people to DoE/AotZ with!

Post by Oxygen » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:16 am

Telk wrote:Teltaris
Fixed.

Also, as soon as I'll be done installing TFT ( 50%! slow piece of shit comp ) I'll see what I can do. I was forced to own my comp after a nasty virus, etc etc. I should be there in 15 or so minutes

Telk
Noobite Warrior

Post by Telk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 am

Fast reply there Oxy ^.^
I wont be on Bnet till later tonight, I got a lot to do today, and ya im "pretty" sure my names Keltaris, May be Telkaris, who knows, i use both for multiple games : )

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:24 am

Our usual answer? Go to Clan VZ @ USEast
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Too bad we never IH DoE or AotZ.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Scarlet
Global Moderator

Post by Scarlet » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 pm

We do plenty of both, just not as much lately. Not too many people are on at the same time anymore (school, work, etc.) but there's usually enough for a decent game.

As for names, well, I don't mind playing DoE so feel free to message me online or catch me in the channel, same account as on here. oO

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 am

There's always a DoE and AotZ pub going on in Clan KotB (@USEast/Azeroth).

IH's occur about 5 times a week, whenever there's enough on, which means you just have to be in channel to catch them. In the near future (a week or at most, two), there's going to easily be 1-3 IH's every day.

EDIT: IH DoE's are usually 1.07 or 1.08.

Whisper me (account name in signature) on BNet for more information regarding games hosted.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:26 am

Scarlet wrote:We do plenty of both, just not as much lately. Not too many people are on at the same time anymore (school, work, etc.) but there's usually enough for a decent game.

As for names, well, I don't mind playing DoE so feel free to message me online or catch me in the channel, same account as on here. oO
A group of 4-6 VZers and the rest pubbies is hardly what I would call an IH. A REAL IH hasn't occured in forever.
Cecil wrote:There's always a DoE and AotZ pub going on in Clan KotB (@USEast/Azeroth).

IH's occur about 5 times a week, whenever there's enough on, which means you just have to be in channel to catch them. In the near future (a week or at most, two), there's going to easily be 1-3 IH's every day.

EDIT: IH DoE's are usually 1.07 or 1.08.

Whisper me (account name in signature) on BNet for more information regarding games hosted.
Don't you have your own forums?
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Return to “The Lobby”