Making Suggestions To Blizzard

This is where all discussion of WC3 mapmaking should be held. This forum exists particularly for mapmaking needs. If you have a question on how something works or have need for some code review, this is the place to put it.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Making Suggestions To Blizzard

Post by Greenspawn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I was going to suggest to Blizzard that they implement new functions for the WE, like creating matrices and being able to store values inside of them, or lists or things like that. Anyone know how I can suggest this? And yes, I checked the Blizzard website, but they're only looking for technical problems with the game.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Making Suggestions To Blizzard

Post by Fledermaus » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 am

Find some abuse that allows the game to give people viruses. And make sure the only way to prevent it is to add matrices and whatever else you want to the WE. Otherwise, it ain't happening.

EDIT: Terrible sentence structure from the 3 times I rewrote part of the sentence xD
Last edited by Fledermaus on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Making Suggestions To Blizzard

Post by Oxygen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Fledermaus wrote:Find some abuse that allows the game from being able to give people viruses. And make sure the only way to prevent it is to add matrices and whatever else you want to the WE. Otherwise, it ain't happening.
Sounds sad but true

Return to “Custom Map Creation”