Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

This is where the best of the best hero suggestions get placed for respect. They might not have made it into DoE for one reason or another, but damned these suggestions were good. Maybe they could work for other maps, that's why they are here for reference. Check them all out!
User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am

Deinacrida
Cricket of Doom
Agility; Order. (Because I said so)

Level 1 Skill:
Screech
    Point Blank AOE.
    All nearby foes are muted for X seconds and immediately begin fleeing directly away from Deinacrida's position. Enemy units recover from this after X seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Jitterbug
    Target Point.
    Deinacrida hops to target point. If there were no enemies at target point, this ability has no cooldown. (Cooldown and mana cost scale down with level)
Level 1 Skill:
Plague of Insects
    Passive.
    If a unit is killed by Deinacrida or one of its children, an X-level, collisionless Baby Cricket of Doom is spawned from its corpse that inflicts bleed with its attacks for 4 seconds. Only Y number of spawns can be alive at once.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Cricket Rage
    Passive, On-Attack.
    Deinacrida and all of his children deal a bonus X magickal damage with attacks to enemies for each condition the enemy suffers from.
Vinny disgraced the name of Deinacrida, so I was forced to make amends.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

User avatar
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:08 pm
Location: In a pretzel, being mustarded.

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 am

This cricket of dewm is bound to pwn. I was hoping there'd be some jumping skill and I saw Jitterbug and went...

WINNAR
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

He's... Order :?:

User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:Agility; Order. (Because I said so)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:
Rising_Dusk wrote:Agility; Order. (Because I said so)
Once again, he's... Order :?:

Alright man if you say so. Can't wait to see his character story and how he became affiliated with the order.

User avatar
Psiclone
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: As you can see from my avatar, I'm currently on the run from a--OH MY GOD!

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Psiclone » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

He may not neccesarilly join just because Dusk suggested him.

Anyhow, as for the hero, kickass. Jitterbug in patricular is indeed winnar.
Intellectuals are like the Mafia; they only kill their own.
-Woody Allen -

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 pm

I just put him on the Order because I don't like the Bane getting all of the technical-cool heroes. (This is why I am glad Janise' skillset is on the Order)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Word. The Order does need more cool heroes, I agree. Just thought Cricket of Doom would be a weird title for an Order hero.

User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm

If I actually made him, I am 110% sure I wouldn't actually give him the title Cricket of Doom.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

User avatar
pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby pandamanar » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:If I actually made him, I am 110% sure I wouldn't actually give him the title Cricket of Doom.

Impossible. The man who calls his movement speed bonus items "Booties" cannot call a hero "Cricket of Doom"? What is this? Oh and you can't be 110% sure. Unless you keep his name, then it's fine.
Call him Sanskrit.
Last edited by pandamanar on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

User avatar
Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 am
Location: Four Trials

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Deschain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Could Jitterbug make all his minions hop? There is nothing more scary than a flight of hopping locusts.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

User avatar
pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby pandamanar » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm

/signed. Hopping babies is a MUST.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Deschain wrote:Could Jitterbug make all his minions hop? There is nothing more scary than a flight of hopping locusts.

It would be cool, but 30 hopping units on a 0s cooldown is just asking for framerate lag. Maybe it could work if the cricket count were decreased to something more manageable.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

User avatar
Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 am
Location: Four Trials

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Deschain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Or you could make them hop in a manner they were created. For example Cricket hops, 2 secs later Baby 1 hops, 3 secs later Baby 2 hops... Or only those nearby? Or limit the number of hopping babies.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

User avatar
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Deinacrida, Cricket of Doom

Postby Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Those are all viable options as well, yes. I think the staggered hops would probably look the coolest.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep


Return to “Exalted Hero Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest