Grannis the Dark Maul

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
BD423
Holder of the Alt-F4

Grannis the Dark Maul

Post by BD423 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:55 am

Grannis
The Dark Maul
Strength; Bane.

Story. The banelings charged. Kisrug had been a fool to spread our forces out so far. We were caught unaware. Furious melee fighting began as arrows and magical bolts roared from the background, and as we pushed the bane back I caught glimpse of a beautiful figure covered in bone. Surely she was no skeleton. She moved around the battle field gutting my men with ease and detonating there corpses, still as she wrought carnage upon the battle field i could do naught but be caught in awe at this beautiful dance of death. Finaly she came upon me and we fought. After a long duel i managed to disarm her but even as she lay exausted and defeated I admired her serene grace, it was as if i was staring love straight in its eyes. She spoke to me in a divine yet haunting way, and praised my fighting prowess. She asked me to come see her master, and I dissulisioned by her beauty agreed. Staring deceit itself in the eyes had no effect on me. I had a resolve of my own. I would fight for this army, this bane of eternity. And through it gain a lifetime of happiness with my love, my bride... my Vela.

Level 1 Skill:
Maul
  • Grannis gathers great strength into his next attack making it knockdown the unit for X secs and ruin it for y secs.
Level 1 Skill:
Seismec Smash
  • Grannis channels dark energy into his maul then strikes the ground creating a shockwave that cripples opponents for x secs deals y damage and deals double damage to knocked down foes.
Level 1 Skill:
Fearful Strike
  • Grannis charges his next couple attacks with great dark power increasing his atk by x% but decreasing his atk speed by y%, each time he strikes a target while this buff is active all targets nearby are maimed for 5 seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Undetered Rage
  • Grannis whenever effected by a condition recieves a stackable ms and atkspeed boost for x seconds.
Comments.
I swear to drunk im not god.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”