Gutleak, Hallowed Redemption (4)

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Gutleak, Hallowed Redemption (4)

Post by assassingao » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 am

Gutleak
Hallowed Redemption
Strength; Hallowed Order
(incomplete, i posted this so that I can continue typing in the other computer.)

Model: Armored Abomination

In combat, the soldiers began to fail as the Bane advanced upon them, even after Myriad has been binded. For the Bane were vast in numbers and fury.

With the arrival of Genobee and Dagurnott, the mighty Order soldiers quickly fell, as spikes ravaged the earth, and the sound of Dagurnott trembled the winds.

The Order were hopeless.

Against Brother Victor's decision, they resorted to one of the arcane magick, to create a warrior whose size only matched by the Red Behemoth and the Avatar of Deceit.

They summoned him from countless corpses of men in the battlefield, well, summoned is not an correct term, they fused the bodies together in shape of a humanoid monstrosity.

Jumping to the battlefield with unmatched ferociousness, he quickly tore down a Banenite's arm, and green blood splattered across the air.

As an army of banenites charged toward him, he began to taint the battlefield with gore and vengeance.

Level 1 Skill:
Meatball
  • Gutleak curls up into a ball, and rolls 750 range toward the target direction, dealing X physical damage and extending cripple on foes for Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Sacrifices
  • For each second activated, extends ruin on himself by 1 second, and extends cripple on enemies around him by 1 second. Has X AoE.
Level 1 Skill:
Warsong
  • Deals physical minor damage to enemy units around him, and knocks crippled units down for 33% duration of their cripple. X seconds cooldown.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Gutblown
  • Deals X magickal damage to enemies on death. Deals more damage for each condition suffered.
Comments.
Last edited by assassingao on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Wufei
Champion Noobite

Re: Proper Name, Title (incomplete)

Post by Wufei » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 am

You forgot to add a skill to this hero. Synergy invisibility.

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Re: Proper Name, Title (incomplete)

Post by assassingao » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 am

Wufei wrote:You forgot to add a skill to this hero. Synergy invisibility.
What the heck?

No, seriously, got me a few seconds here. It's still in progress, so bear with it, dangit.

The first skill's way too...well, conflicting with the ultimate. I will fix that very soon.

(I liked only the ultimate, though, so maybe major revamp.)

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Re: Gutleak, Hallowed Redemption (1)

Post by assassingao » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:32 am

Experimenting....

(Mods, leave the header alone...no need to change it or anything, I'm cool with that.)

Bumping up for some...uh...opinions about this hero.

VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by VZManticoran » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 pm

Tear and Thrash is almost exactly Caliga's ultimate, and is pretty much nullified by the third skill anyway. Which by itself seems silly. "Hai, I maim myself, dealing 25% damage, in order to do cleave damage. Except that my damage is boosted, so really I just do cleave damage anyway with slower attackspeed."
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Hydrolisk » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah, the self-Maim is hyper-suicidal in a design sense. However, there are some cool already-present synergetic combinations you should exploit. Also, you should give a buff to the ultimate. Or, change it entirely because it's basically the exact same thing as Dagurnot's ultimate.

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Dagurnott's passive, but yeah. Basically, the problem with this hero is that you have cleave and more survivability via having conditions. Which is almost exactly like Dag. Without complete redesign, this just can't work.

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 am

Ironically, I added Dag to the story, but completely forgotten about cleave. (and Caliga as well.)

Haha.

Ok, I'm changing it all.

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Gutleak, Hallowed Redemption (3)

Post by Hydrolisk » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Haha, oh man. This guy is so suicidal. Great synergy; I would be this character 400 times before I get bored of him! UAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Just gotta remember to get a bunch of health items...

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 pm

I would just like to comment that Warsong is ridiculous. Gyphe sends axes, you Warsong, and that's up to a 9 second stun. During which you can just extend Cripple to 9 seconds, and then soon you can stun for a ridiculous length again.

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Hydrolisk » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Haha, oh dear, I missed that while I was posting. I would suggest knockdown for a small percentage of the Cripple duration instead. Even better, just cause Cripple to be turned into knockdown for a % duration.

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Better idea, I just make it apply knockdown for a percentage of cripple, but not removing that cripple entirely.

Priceless.

Edit: Same as the above suggestion, it turned out, lol.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”