Dekaii, The Black Thorn

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Dekaii, The Black Thorn

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 am

Dekaii
The Black Thorn
Strength; The Bane of Eternity

Story.

Level 1 Skill: - AoE
Brambles/Red Garden
  • Dekaii forces a patch of thorns and brambles from the dunes. Units that enter the brambles have bleed extended on them for X seconds. Foes that die in brambles become a Seed of Wrath.

Seed of Wrath(Black Blooms)

Has increased attack in Brambles.

Upon death, all foes in range have bleed extended on them for 2 seconds.
Level 1 Skill: - AoE Target Buff
Thorns
  • Dekaii engrosses the target area in vines. All allies within the area gain X armor and cause foes to bleed when attacked. Foes that die under the effect of Thorns release Y thorns each dealing Z damage.
Level 1 Skill: Passive
"Water my Gardens..."
  • Whenever a bleeding foe dies, Dekaii and all SoW's are healed for X(Or X(the duration of the bleed)). Passively grants allies in range +hp regen if there is a bleeding foe in range of Dekaii.
Level 6 Ultimate: - AoE Self
Grapes of Wrath(lol)
  • Dekaii fires X seconds around himself each dealing small damage in an AoE. Bleeding foes hit by this will spawn a SoW.
I dunno, something is going on in my brain that has reduced my total hero creativity from .0000005% to .00000000000000000000001%. I guess I'll hold of the suggestions and play real life more. Guess my brain will start working again. I've attached a few drafts from last year... I don't know if I should post them since the ideas are dry but... It could be the thing I need to get out of this depressing trend.
Nortik the Trickster

Nortik
The Trickster
Agi/Int; Either

Story; 'Where is he? No one knows. Where will you next see him? Gripping the knife thathas dealt the killing blow.'

Level 1 Skill: - Illusion and Ward
Mirror Image
  • Nortik conjures X mirrors that are positioned around him. Each mirror creates one mirror image that deals a % of Nortik's damage and take more damage. Mirror images are destroyed when their health is reduced to 0 or when their corresponding mirror breaks.

Shatter- Shatters all remaining mirrors causing them to explode and deal X damage and cause victims to bleed for Y seconds. (Only Works when Mirror Image has been Cast)
Level 1 Skill: - Damage and Conditional Effects
Stab
  • Nortik stabs a target for X damage causing them to bleed for Y seconds. If the target was suffering from any conditions, Nortik becomes breakably invisible after Z seconds.
Level 1 Skill: - Mirror Image
Dummy
  • Nortik conjures a totem.(That explodes)
Level 6 Ultimate:
Skill #4 Name
  • Description.
Comments.
Venin the Plagued One

Venin
Plagued One
Agility; Bane (Venin has no attack)

Story: "Many have lived to see the plagued one but none have lived to speak of it."

Innate: - Target
Swarm
  • Venin hatches swarms of wasps to attack a foe. The foe receives X DPS while under the effect of Swarm. Foes that die under the effect of Swarm heals Venin for X.
Level 1 Skill: - Activated Passive
Stinging Vortex
  • Venin releases an army of wasps. The wasps spin around Venin extending bleed on foes in the vortex. Foes that enter the vortex receive a weakened version of Swarm. Venin cannot use Swarm while this is active.
Level 1 Skill: - AoE
Final Orders
  • Venin replaces all swarms with batches of exploding bugs. When foes with swarm die or Swarm wears off, the bugs explode dealing X to the foes in range. Extends bleed by Y.
Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Harvest
  • Venin keeps a swarm of harvest bugs around him. For every bleeding foe in range, Venin's health regeneration is increased by X. Passively grants Y health regen boosts the strength of Swarm.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Active
Pandemic
  • Venin releases a swarm of wasps, hornets, and other nuisances that engulf all allies in range. This reduces damage dealt to allies by X% and their attacks incur a weaker version of swarm on attacked foes.
Comments.
Arraa The Sand Djiin

Arraa
The Sand Djiin
Str or Int; Either

Story.

Level 1 Skill: - AoE Effect
Quicksand
  • Arraa touches the sand below him causing it to slow sink and spin in a whirlpool of dust. The area affected is X range of the casting point. All foes in the area are crippled while in the sand and dealt Y damage per second from the pressure on their body. Lasts 7-12 seconds.
Level 1 Skill: - Active Skill and Conditional Effect
Entomb
  • Arraa commands a wave of sand upon a target, engrossing the victim in a tomb of sand. While in the tomb, the target is immobile and suffers from pressure that deals a small 3 damage per second. If the foe is dealt Y number of attacks while in the tomb, the sand explodes, crippling foes for 2 seconds and dealing Z damage. If 6-10 seconds pass, the sand recedes and the target is freed with no effect.
Level 1 Skill: - Aura
Shifting Sands
  • Arraa controls the sands simply by hovering over it, and while fighting, the sand simply follows his commands. If a foe remains immobile for X seconds within Y range of Arraa, they are crippled and dealt 25 damage. If a foe is hit by the skill, it takes a second for it to get hit again.
Level 6 Ultimate: - AoE
Skill #4 Name
  • Description.
Comments.

Note, Most of these are from may and april of last year so just about the time the new forum came about, some of you might be able to recognize it since I used to make some pretty descriptions for skills... Comments would be great, I'd really like to make one good hero and I do know whining and begging won't do much but it seems like my mind has been ignorant to all of your guy's suggestions which is maybe why I receive no comments because most of my heroes follow a generic trend?
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”