Eleset, the Empath of Purity

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Eleset, the Empath of Purity

Post by TheDeathstalker » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Eleset
Empath of Purity
Int; Order.

Story: Good... and uh... in some way related to Eleset, about as far as I got...

Level 1 Skill:
Hearts Entwined
  • Targeted Buff
    Unit is immune to any conditions that are not already present on any allies within X AoE, and gains Y armor for every such condition. Requires Z allies within the AoE to function.
Level 1 Skill:
Sanctify
  • Targeted Debuff
    Debuffed unit is unable to apply conditions to enemy units for X seconds. All skills and items work normally otherwise.
Level 1 Skill:
Mounting Justice
  • AoE Indicator Channeled Buff
    Allied units within targeted AoE gain X attack damage each second for every condition they don’t have (or 7-conditions they do), lasts Y seconds after the end of the channel. Channels up to Z seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Unbroken Heroism
  • Targeted Short Term Buff
    If targeted unit would die under effects of the buff while suffering from no conditions, it instead survives at 1 health and is granted temporary invulnerability for the remaining duration of the buff. Lasts X seconds (short)
Comments: Much happier with Marr'm, but I guess this one tries for a more difficult task of battlefield control, and well, yeah. Again, these just kinda popped into my head, and I figured I'd see what comes of it. I'm uncomfortable with the overlap between Hearts Entwined and Sanctify, but then again, with the mechanic of "don't be conditioned" and that's probably not as bad as other things. No real kick to this hero, which is a shame, but I couldn't really justify a nuke on a hero focused on keeping her allies from being conditioned, and using that fact. Ugh, the more I think, the more I realize there's some flaws in the innate design here... Oh well, I'll just post her up now, and see what we can do about it with some help from you guys.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”