Golem, Colossus of the North

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Golem, Colossus of the North

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Golem/Rocky
The Colossus of the North
Strength, Slow Attack; Hallowed Order

Level 1 Skill: - AoE Target Point
Epicenter
  • Marks the target point for 20 seconds with a marker. When Golem comes within X of the marker, he jumps toward the point, dealing Y physical damage and knocking down all foes in range for 2 seconds. Ruins Golem for 2 seconds per each affected unit.
Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Colossal Rage
  • For each second spent suffering a condition, Golem gains a 'Rage' buff ( an X% speed boost and a Y% physical damage boost). Each 'Rage' lasts 10 seconds.
Level 1 Skill: - Preparation
Brick Break
  • Golem's next attack is increased by X% and ruins both Golem and the victim for 4 seconds. Brick Break's cooldown is refreshed if the attack was a killing blow.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Activated Passive
Adamantium Skin
  • Drains X mana per second while active. All damage received while suffering a condition is delayed until that condition ends. For each second the damage is delayed, it is reduced by Y%.
rawrrrrrrrr. Order needs a tank like Dag and Genononooo!

Borrowed a theme of damage delaying centered around having conditions from a previous hero (Tas'ai; Anima Ignoro).

Some suggestions for a way to make the condition application less lame would be awesome! Can't really decide if ruin if the best condition to have but... yah... Tanks don't really want ruin and I'm thinking about making it bleed instead.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Golem, Colossus of the North

Post by Fledermaus » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Dusk has said he doesn't want Order to have a heavy tank in DoE.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 am

dayum.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm really tired of AoS heroes that think they're clever by naming golem things "Rocky" or the like.
Intoxicated Crayon wrote:rawrrrrrrrr. Order needs a tank like Dag and Genononooo!
No it doesn't. >.>
Fledermaus wrote:Dusk has said he doesn't want Order to have a heavy tank in DoE.
Word.

Also, the first center is really wonky for someone who is listed as a tank. Too much potential mobility, especially with placing and waiting for cooldown before activating.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:I'm really tired of AoS heroes that think they're clever by naming golem things "Rocky" or the like.
Intoxicated Crayon wrote:rawrrrrrrrr. Order needs a tank like Dag and Genononooo!
No it doesn't. >.>
Fledermaus wrote:Dusk has said he doesn't want Order to have a heavy tank in DoE.
Word.

Also, the first center is really wonky for someone who is listed as a tank. Too much potential mobility, especially with placing and waiting for cooldown before activating.
Yah, I thought giving him too much skills that increased mobility was a bit strange. Seemed ok at the time, just a way to speed up a slow tank to give it windows of opportunity to demolish units. I had a more tankish theme in mind but it was way to counter intuitive since it centered around getting conditions for 2 skills and removing them for a third > . <, the 4th skill was just... there...

I suppose the order doesn't need a tank, Kassar and Gylphe are already pretty effective by themselves... mhm... well. :p

Thanks for the posts Fled and Duskor :o.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm

I just think that if the Order had a character on the order of Dagurnott, him alongside many of the siegers would result in an unstoppable force. It is really a good thing that the order is mostly filled of squishier enemies, especially in the face of heroes who can really take them out. (Rikter/Caliga/Anick/Etc)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”