Hamyl, the Razor's Edge

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Hamyl, the Razor's Edge

Post by Greenspawn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Hamyl
Razor's Edge
Strength; Order

"I will crush you!"

"Not with those bleeding, pus-filled wounds you won't. How are you even alive?

Innate Skill:
Razorwind
  • Hamyl has a storm of blades that revolves around Hamyl, causing bleed on nearby enemies for 4 seconds. Blades are not confined to Hamyl's position, and will be attracted to her in a gravitational fashion, but must move in the direction they face (they "orbit" her).
Level 1 Skill:
"Bleed them all!"
  • Sends all Hamyl's blades to the targeted area, inflicting cripple for 6 seconds and dealing 60/80/100/120/140 physical damage to enemies. After reaching the area, they return to their center of orbit. (Target Area)
Level 1 Skill:
Shift
  • The target unit becomes the new point of attraction for Hamyl's blades. Foes nearby the target are muted for 4 seconds if they take physical damage. Lasts 10 seconds. When the buff ends Hamyl becomes the center of attraction again. (Target Unit Buff)
Level 1 Skill:
"Boom boom!"
  • Deals 40/50/60/70/80physical damage to the target unit for each condition nearby enemies have. Ruins the target for 6 seconds. (Target Enemy)
Level 6 Ultimate:
Splinter
  • Causes Hamyl's blades to create an additional blade every time they strike an enemy unit, which increases the radius of her blade storm, up to a maximum of 400/500/600 and causes 30/40/50 physical damage per second to enemies they encounter. Lasts 15 seconds.
Last edited by Greenspawn on Mon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Hamyl, the Razor's Edge

Post by Oxygen » Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 am

Should be an innate

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 am

It's been awhile I've seen a hero suggestion.
I only skimmed through it and the ultimate was just a blazing no
The ultimate adds nothing to the hero except random DPS and an unnecessary STR boost.
None of your spells actually carry any synergy except for one skill that only requires a condition for it to actually proc for any type of use. (Reminds you of Fahren doesn't it?)

What kind of role were you trying to incorporate into this hero?
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Updated with an ultimate that actually does something and made Razorwind an innate. I wanted this hero to be huge on crowd control while still having technically cool skills and being able to do something against heroes.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”