Just Another Innert Carbon Copy

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Just Another Innert Carbon Copy

Post by Soul_Reaver » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Team: Order

Level 1 Skill:
Bothering Silence v2
  • You're muted for 3 seconds and a projectly is thrown towards target point. If it hits an enemy it deals Y magickal damage (60/75/90/105/120) to nearby enemies, who are then muted for 3 seconds.
    Spammable. (Around 1 second cooldown.)
Bothering Silence v1

This skill has been replaced by Bothering Silence v2, but you can still have a look at it.
Level 1 Skill:
Bothering Silence
  • You and foes within the area of effect have their mute extended by 3 seconds and foes take X (60/75/90/105/120) magickal damage.
    Spammable. (Around 1 second cooldown.)
Level 1 Skill:
Salvation
  • Teleports to target and steals hit points from it.
    If target has Mute, steals all seconds of Mute and applies the same amount of Burn.
    Cooldown lowers with level.
Level 1 Skill:
Sputtered Words
  • Toggle - Drains health.
    While this is inactive it gives you X (low) health regeneration. (Possibly half a hit point per second per level.)
    While this is activate, you're immune to mute and mute you'd receive is stored. Upon deactivation, all stored seconds of Mute are applied to you.
    The health draining effect is zero or low and grows as the amount of mute you've stored grows.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Ultimate Name
  • Toggle - Drains mana.
    All enemy units within 600 take 15 / 20 / 25 damage per second.
    This damage is doubled if you or your enemy is suffering from Mute.
    If both you and your enemy are suffering from Mute, this damage is tripled.
I'm well aware that the second ability may mess up your ultimate. You have to choose between keeping up and delivering large amounts of damage.
Other than that, an old idea I didn't post for some reason. Possibly because he's like Innert, but much less cool.
Possibly way too much messing around with Mute and too little of any other condition.
Feel free to comment.
Changes

• VI.3: Bothering Silence has been reworked.
[/list]
Last edited by Soul_Reaver on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Just Another Innert Carbon Copy

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 am

I think it's pretty cool. The second skill does conflict but it's the only way you'll build up mute for your 3rd skill or your ultimate.

One thing I'm kind of iffy about is that giving a guy a 1 second cooldown skill and the ability to apply 3 seconds of mute with each cast is kind of scary. A few casts and the enemy would've been unable to do much for quite a lot of time.

Mhrmm... Yah, I don't have anything else to really say @ _ @.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Just Another Innert Carbon Copy

Post by Soul_Reaver » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah, right, I thought old Innert could do the same, so why not mine, but I completely forgot that that skill had a three second or so delay before kicking in.
It probably would have to be dumbed down a bit to make it balanced, but for now I'll leave it as is and if something cool pops into my mind I'll post it. (EDIT: Perhaps it could become an aiming skill. Yeah, on second thoughts, I'll do that for now.)

Return to “Hero Suggestions”