Sohrab al' Baher, The Prophet of Exile

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Sohrab al' Baher, The Prophet of Exile

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 am

Sohrab al' Baher
Prophet of Exile
Intelligence Melee; The Bane of Eternity

Lacks a story.

Level 1 Skill:
Shadow Ball
  • Sohrab flings a shadow ball at the target point, applying 3 seconds of blind to enemy units it passes through and also applying a Shadow Ball buff to any hero is passes through. It applies .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 more second(s) of blind per unit it passes through(The shadow ball buff lasts 4 seconds). Extends blind on Sohrab by a second per affected unit.

Enemies that receive Shadow Ball's buff while already blinded, have their blind and ruin extended by 50% of their current blind.

Allies that receive conditions while under the effects of Shadow Ball have those conditions shortened by 7/14/21/28/35% and are applied as blind instead.

Spammable
Level 1 Skill:
See no Evil
  • Passive:
    Sohrab gains .3/.6/.9/1.2/1.5% chance to negate incoming damage per second of blind he is suffering from.

Activated:
    While activated, Sohrab loses mana and negates the dodging effect on himself but applies it to his nearby allied champion. For each second of blind lost by nearby allies, Sohrab has his own blind extended by .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Fade to Black
  • Upon casting, Sohrab strikes in enemy units in targeted area, dealing 30/40/50/60/75 physical damage. Deals 25% more damage per condition the unit is suffering from. The duration of all blind suffered by victims is reduced by 70/62/54/46/38% and transferred to Sohrab.

The skill deals damage from right to left like Evair's Sandslash.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Consumed by Darkness
  • This skill has 2 passives and toggling the skill switches between the two.

Effect one:
    While active, Sohrab loses all mana regeneration. For each second that blind is lost with this skill active, all nearby allies are healed for 20/35/50 health.

Effect two:
    While active, Sohrab loses all health regeneration and accelerates his loss of blind from 1 application per second to 3/2.5/2 applications per second. For each second that blind is lost in this with this skill active, enemy heroes are dealt 30/60/90 magickal damage per second.

With no blind, neither of Sohrab's regenerations are halted. These abilities do not negate regeneration via potions or allied effects.
An idea I had awhile back. Had to change it a bit for the sake of not being a giant fail.

He's support hero. He correlates on applying blind and then transferring it to himself. He then causes his allies to benefit with heals and damaging via blind.

Since he focuses on his spells constantly, I don't see the point of even giving him an attack. You could do the lame thing of making him IMMUNE to the affects of blind but I really don't see why. Maybe give him a ranged magic attack that does minimal damage and is boosted by his blindess?

Also kind of worried of how he will effect the team. He excels with certain champions and totally nullifies the effectiveness of others. Any DPS champion who applies conditions to oneself would despise the blind he applies but he'd do awesome with characters that rely more on skills that actually attacking. With a few creeps around or maybe just the entire enemy team, Sohrab can build up blind in a flash and deal some pretty great damage or heal with his ult.

I was also wondering about the blind. Originally, I wanted allies to be invulnerable while they were blinded so it at least you couldn't deal or receive damage. Mhrm. Yah. I was also thinking about See no Evil and how it works. Should the aura be based off the affected units blind or should Sohrab blind provide the dodge chance for allies and just halve it?

Anyways, I'm kind of(In reality, I'm actually extremely happy to be posting here instead of stalking posts. I hope to reinstall WC and actually play it a bit more before SC comes out...) happy to posting again and I've really improved my idea thinking blarg so it's less retarded and more developed.

I've been itching to play DoE again since I've been playing a lot of League of Legends. It's fun but I really despise them because they are no where near as fun as playing as SOZZZEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN or kicking ass with Z&Z...

<3.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”