Great Escapes

This is where all random discussion about AotZ goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Ninja_Kero
Noobite Warrior

Great Escapes

Post by Ninja_Kero » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:14 pm

I'd like to hear some of your best escapes on AOTZ, be as vivid as possible, for posterity. My personal best in my short AOTZ career is managing to mind control a enemy hero with scamp at the last second, waste his ult, then jump into a body and run away at about 40 hp. Pepsi is a crazy thing.

For a bonus, Escaping a Ronin on rune roids with a low health guy like Scamp, point out the best method for not just getting away but killing him.
~"Sectum Sempra!" "What...are you doing?" "I'm cutting paper with magic!" "Put the pencil away"
"My wand will never leave this hand!" "If you don't leave my room I'm getting the sharpener"
"You've won this time, but I will be back!"

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Great Escapes

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:45 pm

ARg, it was too long ago to remember the great escapes, but there WERE quite a few. Two epic moments I DO remember though:

I was Kisrug Dins, which was uncommon. The game was pretty glitchy. Anyways, sometimes, when I attacked people, my images would STAY, and chillaxe. There were like, three, four, across the map. And up at top base, there was a small skirmish of heros. I believe it was Legion I almost killed. Anyways, Legion began to run away, with very very little health. I was almost dead too (which usually wouldn't stop me), and out of mana (which did). So Legion took a few more hits, but, Order realized, he was well on his way back to the Bane base, and nothing we could do about it. Letting KD heal, I watched the various battles across the map. This was when I recieved notification that I had killed Legion! I looked up at top, and there was my image, standing over a falling Legion. You have no idea how much that guy whined about it being cheap.

2) On the Ronin topic, one of my favorite part of Aotz games was when Unholysouls would choose him, get the rune behind bottom base, and pwn. If it was a speed rune, then he would rush out there and hero kill, and by the time he was done, he was 2-3 levels above everybody else.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Merlin
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Re: Great Escapes

Post by Merlin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:56 pm

One time, I Esc'd on countdown.

Return to “Updates & Discussion”