Desret Illae, the White Rabbit

If you want to suggest a hero or a modification to a current hero, please make a new topic and post it here. Please follow the stickied setup for suggestions (Unless it's a modification).
Wabbits
Noobite Warrior

Desret Illae, the White Rabbit

Post by Wabbits » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Order; Agility

~

Backstory
None at the moment since I'm still in school and studying for exams...

~

Level 1

Level 1
Breach
Moving forward recklessly, the white rabbit aims to pierce the enemy lines, scattering them in a single (think knockback from a single point), glorious blow, dealing physical damage to any unit caught at the epicenter, dazing them briefly and reducing movespeed.

Level 1
Grappler
Tossing his grappling hook forward in a wide arc, Desret will be rapidly pulled towards a target area, dealing physical damage to any whom chooses to cross paths with his lance.

Level 1

~

Ultimate
Last edited by Wabbits on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Desret Illae, the White Rabbit

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 am

So, it's Wabbit season, eh? (Forgive me, I had to get it out now or it'd plague my review). First of all, not a bad first hero. There's some interesting ideas here, and moreover, it's a very active and interesting hero. Let's get into it now, shall we?

Trounce: I don't focus heavily on skill names, but as Heart will tell you, Dusk is a huge fan of them, so, first and foremost, stop holding back. With a name like Wabbits (here I go again), I can't expect it to be too far out of your league.

As to the skill itself, I think we've talked about it before. It's not bad, and had Desret been a strength hero, I'd say it'd be potentially really good, but as it stands, it's a simple skill that doesn't seem to be pushing any boundaries. I'll try to think of something more to say about it shortly.

Breach: This skill has some solid potential, as a solid blow able to move units about, and moreover scatter them. I'd argue that the passive aspect of it is unnecessary, but it's not harming anything really. The only problem with the skill as it stands is that it has nothing to synergize with, but we'll work on that in a bit.

Grappler: Linear damage and a more or less delayed blink is nice, and a good way to get in and out of battle. Again, no synergy, but I feel this and Breach are your most solid skills, so we'll hold onto them.

1, 2, DOWN!: First of all, you may not have caught this, and it's no fault of your own, but it seems that all Aot3 heroes have 4 level 1 skills and an ultimate. No fault of your own, but just something to remember in the next itteration of the hero.

As to the skill itself, there's not much going on here, it's just a quick hit for moderate damage and stun. I... personally don't like the skill, as it doesn't help the rest of the hero, and really, he could do just as well without it.

Now that I've cut off 2 of it's limbs, let's make it dance (what?). We've got two skills to work with as a base, first of all we've got a move which will scatter enemies and slow them, and second we've got a delayed blink/damage spell. So, looking at the theme, we want some lancing aerobatics to work with what we've got....

Sadly I'm kinda out of ideas at this point, I really can't think of anything that would be exceptional or even more than a little interesting, but hopefully some of my points are helpful...
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Rectifier
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Rectifier » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 am

Duck Season FIRE!

Suggestion:

Active Passive Skill named Wascally Wabbit

<Insert description with a reference to Bugs Bunny>

General Idea: In an X aoe around Wabbit, enemy heroes that begin an attack on Wabbit have a Y% chance to have their screen shake rapidly, and a giggling voice sound for Z seconds. There is a reduced % chance if they attack Wabbit's allies (Heroes). This skill activates if an enemy spell specifically targets Wabbit.

Drains V Mana, Can only activate every W seconds.

Thoughts? We can probably hone it down or something if it needs to make more sense.

VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by VZManticoran » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:35 am

...I think Rect was joking?

Anyway, I like the idea of a Cavalry hero. Effective charging into battle, good at getting out, but not terribly useful with the stand-and-fight.
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

Wabbits
Noobite Warrior

Post by Wabbits » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

XD

I shall have to name a skill Wascally Wabbit, or something similar, at least. :P

@Death, I don't mind the removal of the Elite much at all, it was sort've filler since I couldn't think of something more creative. @.@

However, I'm kinda iffy on the removal of Trounce, since I want very high mobility be the focus of this hero. If I'm getting rid of it, I want something else that'll allow him to leap from place to place.

D=

And I still need ideas for an ultimate, if anyone would be willing to provide. :)

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Somehow I see the elite as looking ridiculously stupid.
I don't see very much thought put in, in terms of the skills interacting with each other
Wabbits wrote:None at the moment since I'm still in school and studying for exams...
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”