Min & Zin, Baneite Twins

If you want to suggest a hero or a modification to a current hero, please make a new topic and post it here. Please follow the stickied setup for suggestions (Unless it's a modification).
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Min & Zin, Baneite Twins

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 am

I'm really not sure why you keep envisioning them as chicks without even so much as weapons. I mean, how in the world would they fight or hurt anything at all? They'd just kind of dance around the field of battle and otherwise do nothing to people. That's sort of the base issue with your hero in the first place, there's a lot of movement and an incredulously low amount of actual battle-wise impact that comes out as a result.
AnemicRoyalty wrote:Min and Zin share thoughts, feelings and sensation and act as differentiated aspects of a single mind. When together, they speak in unison and move with perfect synchronisation. However when separated, they are actually completely different people. Impulsiveness, aggression and sensuality were differentiated to Min, while honor, duty and morality were differentiated to Zin.
I really like this, however.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

AnemicRoyalty
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Re: Min & Zin, Baneite Twins

Post by AnemicRoyalty » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Well, originally I wanted them to be ranged casters, but that sort of fell by the wayside :P

They do actually have weapons; large, partly-serrated, kind of mechanical/industrial-looking blades which are designed to function together almost like a pair of scissors (but not restricted to the lever action, they are separate and can be used while spinning around or when meeting from opposite directions). Each hero wields one blade, so they work best together.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”