WoW accomplishments? Lol?

Discuss Blizzard's popular MMO here. Released late 2004, World of Warcraft has amassed over 9 million player accounts!
erwtenpeller
Revenent of the Replies

Re: WoW accomplishments? Lol?

Post by erwtenpeller » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 am

andriejj wrote:And hey, Warhammer world is nice ;P Maybe you played that shitty game, Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, a Total War wannabee in fantasy. But did you play Warhammer: Dark Omen? It's an old game (1998), before Shogun TW, which, despite revolutionary, for its times, graphics, gameplay unseen before (except for it's small precedor, something with Skaven), passed by pretty much unnoticed. Playing now, you could easily notice some flaws to, like dragging out one regiment after another, if you can't win the normal way, but well, look at the relase date. That game was really kewl :)
I couldnt care less about game mechanics, i'm going purely on looks here. Allthough warhammer has some awesome stuff, i still prefer the slightly friendlyer, soulfull look of the warcraft universe.

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:11 am

erwtenpeller wrote:I've got a level 70 shaman with some blue instance gear
Which spec?
Also, if you don't mind could you tell me your name / server so I can look up your gear on WoWArmory?

erwtenpeller
Revenent of the Replies

Post by erwtenpeller » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 am

enhancement.

Bouvine on Genjuros (i think)

horde, ofcourse.

Halnodor2
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Halnodor2 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 pm

This is a bit off topic but i has being mentioned here, Warhammer Online plays so differently then WoW, I'm in the beta for awhile now. I suggest you try it out if your into PvP.

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:52 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Bouvine on Genjuros (i think)
Weird, when I look up "Bouvine" on WoWArmory there isn't any level 70 enchancement shamans on ANY server, let alone Genjuros.

erwtenpeller
Revenent of the Replies

Post by erwtenpeller » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 am

That is strange...

EDIT: i checked my account, wich is still active. I dont know why she wouldnt show up in the armory... If someone deleted my baby i'm going to murder someone.

Kaizer
Champion Noobite

Post by Kaizer » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 pm

i have a human warrior with full arena season 4, i quit 5 days ago, hense my rejoining of this forum and redownloading wc3, cheers

Return to “World of Warcraft”