Signature and Avatar Requests

Here is where anyone who likes to make banners and the such would post. This includes banners for the site, a signature, or avatars for profiles. If you'd like a cool avatar or signature, feel free to ask for one here!
shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Signature and Avatar Requests

Post by shalnath » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Sorry these took so long, I had a hard time getting King's picture to work with anything.

King:
This is the best I could do. If you don't like it, you're going to have to find me a new picture. :P

Irish:
I wasn't really sure how to approach this, so if you don't like it just let me know what to change.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Many thanks Storm! *Feels like waving his arms up and down* *Waves his arms up and down in excitement and joy*. I like it!
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Million times better than anything i could manage XD Thanks storm.

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4
Location: Posing as what your shooting at, just wait, I'll get you

Post by TargetPractice » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:08 pm

I have a signature request, its not for me, but rather for a friend named Ignitedstar, who has expressed the desire he to have a signature that he has never been able to get, sounded rather wistful

But I knew Storm is an incredible artiste! Here is something like he wanted...
A VERY close, close up of a person's eye, and within the eye's reflection is the night sky, the sea the stars. And in that, a stream of light flickers by. I want to catch that moment.

It's not just a person's eye, though... It's more like a focused one, it looks determined. Or hopeful. I don't know.
With his name not mine, do whatever you want, but it would be great if you could get this for me

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Sorry Target, but signature requests I do are limited to these forums. If your friend wants one from me, then he's going to have to register here and post enough to where I think he'll stick around.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by TargetPractice » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Fair enough

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 am

*shows off*
I updated the link to my portfolio on the front page of this thread if any of you would like to see it. :roll:

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by TargetPractice » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Noice

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Request: Was wondering if you could make a sig for me, something dark, and showing the suffering of dying men on a battlefield.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:46 pm

If it might be appropriate, I have a request for a signature image.

style:plasma
scheme:dark violet, subdued.
dimensions:whatever you would like to work in. I would prefer one with a smaller height dimension, and a larger length, but that is a compromise with the vertical nature of the main image.

main image:

optional artwork:

text:"seeking sanity", and "ves"

Thank you for your consideration.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Eh, Storm, mind if I pop in too? That is, for working. We both have different styles (you make sigs that look...whats the word...lightning is the best word I can think of) and I'm more of a minimalist and such. Just, I think that it might be nice to have two different people, for two different looks depending on the content. Or if you'd rather this be your show it's not like I NEED to make sigs. But I can. :D

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Sure. Just post or PM me your details using my format on the front page like the topic suggests. :P

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Hito has now been added to the list of signature makers on the front page. If you have a request, please let us know who you would like to do it so we don't make it at the same time and end up wasting a sig.

Here ya go ves:
If you want colors, font, or anything else changed just let me know. It's easy to do.

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:37 pm

I'm not him of course, but I think he wanted to keep the bubble.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:59 pm

That looks amazing, thank you very much!

Despite how impressed I am, I would like to request a more subdued and unobtrusive manner of font and placement for the text. I'm a bit sensitive to having a signature that either narcissistically proclaims something about the bearer, or comes across as a pretentious attempt to convey amateur philosophy. *cough hydrolisk, the one we shall not speak of*

Hmm, maybe such a subtlety could be achieved by having my name in the lower right corner standing on the black underborder; and having the rest of the text placed in the top left, being bleed into slightly by the background. Or whatever else looks good...

edit:had to remove the *serathis* due to wordfilters :/
I'm not him of course, but I think he wanted to keep the bubble.
It's fine, really. I'm just surprised he managed to use the image well and keep it within modest sig dimensions.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Return to “Banners and Signatures”