Signature and Avatar Requests

Here is where anyone who likes to make banners and the such would post. This includes banners for the site, a signature, or avatars for profiles. If you'd like a cool avatar or signature, feel free to ask for one here!
shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Signature and Avatar Requests

Post by shalnath » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Here ya go panda:

Disclaimer: I don't do these in any particular order, I just create random effects and see which image fits the best. Sometimes it takes me a while to find something that works, and I don't like to make the people wait just because they asked for a sig after someone else. Sorry if you think it's unfair.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

pandamanana
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by pandamanana » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 am

thank you very much Storm! I love the bloody-murder-scene look that it's got going!

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:11 am

Shit, am I ever lazy.

Can anyone resize this to a max of 100x100 pl0x and thx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ ... d/42_2.jpg

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 am

Nub. Here you go,
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 am

You're not going to make me resize a new one every time you gain a new level in WoW are you? :P

Edit: Oh Loki you whore.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:12 am

I'm in your thread, haxing your requests.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Thanatos
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Thanatos » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Storm wrote:You're not going to make me resize a new one every time you gain a new level in WoW are you? :P
Edit: Oh Loki you whore.
I'm pretty sure he's going to, better let Loki do it. :P
yuuki o misetsuketemo tsuyogattemo hitoei de wa iki.

VZShadowRain
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by VZShadowRain » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Oh cool, thanks a bunch Storm, I had forgotten to check for it on the new forums.
-ShadowRain Image

Internet is the cocaine of the mind. -My Friend

Leprikhan
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Leprikhan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:23 pm

I don't know how you'd pull it off, but if you could somehow make
Into a sig, it would be most appreciated. The lion on stilts is the important part, anything else can be scrapped off of it if necessary.

EDIT: Got a smaller picture so the whole thing shows up.

Tacked on V
(Hahaha... Logue's playing a shaman. Now it's only a matter of time before he gets so pissed with the game he never wants to see it again.)
Last edited by Leprikhan on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK Jr.

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 am

Storm wrote:You're not going to make me resize a new one every time you gain a new level in WoW are you? :P
Hehe, no. I'm actually not even level 42 yet. If you really wanted to know, I've stopped playing my level 41 Alliance Mage, and picked up a Horde Shaman, and am having fun with him right now.

PS.
http://forum.valor-zeal.org/viewtopic.php?p=1463#p1463
http://forum.valor-zeal.org/viewtopic.php?p=1854#p1854

Dark
Champion Noobite

Post by Dark » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Hey Storm, whats up man? I lost my old sig you made for me (The gears of war one) when my computer got rocked by a virus, and I couldnt find it on the old forums. Do you think you could possibly make me a sig? If you still have the old one that would save you a lot of time, but if your feeling creative and want to make me a new one that would be spectacular too. I you want ideas on any preferences of mine, I've been playing Rock Band and Call of Duty 4 recently so something incorporating one of them would be amazing. But if you simply dont have the time for it right now its all good. Thanks dude.

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Here's your old one for now:

I had a spark of creativity recently, so there's a good chance you'll get a new one. Just check this forum occasionally.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm

.....crud....it was originally going to be, Hi/Storm/I/Would/Like/To/Ask/A/Favour....but for Like, all google had to offer was Madonna, feminism, basketball, dinosaurs, and some crap. Whatever.

But yeah. My sig has the two changing parts, Dune quotes and random stuff, then it has TheIrishPatriot in Irish. Could you make Muintir Na hEireann Tirghra...pretty? Small, maybe a bit smaller then it is (as I think I might be stretching the forum limit), a nice, forest-like green background with a celtic design, which, if you've never see the sort, is like this:
Something like that, only rectangular, obviously, so it will meet sig regulations, maybe a different shade of green? It's all up to you, I just want my sig to look prettier, and I'm artistically challenged (both at imagining what to draw and actually doing it), so I've come to you. I really, really have no need for this any time soon, do it whenever you feel like. I'd say put me at the bottom of the list, except it would regress into "Nononono, I'll be last". "Nah, it's fine, I'll be last". "Aw, come on, I'll be last." So just fit me in wherever :P
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Dark
Champion Noobite

Post by Dark » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 pm

Thanks alot man, you rockkkkkkkk

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:17 am

You told me to remind you this weekend but i lost my internet haxing skill so i had to wait till today.

Return to “Banners and Signatures”