I now work for eBuddy

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

I now work for eBuddy

Post by Oxygen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Seriously. They hired me to make their policy more subtle; here's the first version they asked me to correct:
Why does eBuddy want to get to know you better?
eBuddy wants to offer the best chat experience on the Web. If we know your age and gender, we can provide you with a more personalized experience (but really, we don't care). It may also be used to show you more relevant advertisements, and we love to act as if advertisements were revelant, ever. For example, we can show advertisements for weight loss with fake before & after pictures only to girls and advertisements for enlarging your wang or getting laid tonight by local girl only to boys. eBuddy cares about your privacy. Seriously. We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties (though we will generously share it with second parties). This information is stored securely in eBuddy’s databases only (a card box under my desk), such that we are the only ones able to spam your email inbox with more irrevelant crap. For more information regarding your privacy on eBuddy, please f*ck you.
After my good work, the policy became way more appropriate for a service so great such as eBuddy:
Why does eBuddy want to get to know you better?
eBuddy wants to offer the best chat experience on the Web. If we know your age and gender, we can provide you with a more personalized experience. It may also be used to show you more relevant advertisements. For example, we can show advertisements for new make-up only to girls and advertisements for new after shaves only to boys. eBuddy cares about your privacy. We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties. This information is stored securely in eBuddy’s databases only. For more information regarding your privacy on eBuddy, please refer to our Privacy Policy.
Thank you, eBuddy, for providing me with a job, an awesome chat service that only breaks down every half hour and thousands of users with true information and revelant ads, daily.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: I now work for eBuddy

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 pm

I don't see the point.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:I don't see the point.
I'm epic tired of their chat. They act as if they remotely care, but give you popups every minute, ads with sounds (very annoying), amongst much other crap. Does anyone known an alternate service, which allows you to connect to msn from a remote location where it's not installed (minus the horrible advertisement system, if possible?)

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Post by Crevax » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

thanks, will try this out

Return to “Off Topic Forum”