Crayon's Beastiary! ;o

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Crayon's Beastiary! ;o

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:56 am

Crayon's Beastiary;
A Collection of Doodles and Ideas! (omgwthbbq!)

Hello There, this be your faithful, Crayon dude! Ahh Yes, I'm sounding weird... Well, I've been working on homework and crap, working on my AoS and working on a a report on "Mein Kampf" aka, "My Struggle" and the bible of Germany while Hitler had a tight fist clenched around the country... Well you get it Holocaust, Norse Interpretation, Magical Speeches, Insane Dude Yadadadada.

This annoying little post is just where I want to posties my doodles I been drawing during the fifteen minute session called Silent Sustained Reading, Huzzah! Each beasts has a pile of crap text surrounding it placing notes about the thing I drew. A bunch of profile like lore crap and data. Each doodle is sadly in pencil with no color and on graph paper... No worries, I will get a Tablet sooner or later... Whatever.... I'll be able to color on a comp soon!!!!

Beast Types/Castes:

Earthly - A beast born on normal means. Randomly received onto this earth and evolution and natural selection has narrowed out these special species of Earthly. Earthly are natural and are normal beasts that are not synthetic, robotic, or Otherworldly.

Marine - A Beast born of sea and courage. The beast breathes via lungs or gills or both. They are commonly scaly and bluish or aqua. Some species are tan or brown depending on river color and the environment.

Aerial - The beast is light and very vulnerable when flying close to the ground. Being the most small of the 4 trees of beasts, Aerial lacks size and bone mass. Most have feathers, scales, or leather hides. Some strange beasts within this caste like Harpies or Gargoyles have humane skin and feathers/fur.

Otherworldy - Strange beasts arriving from other dimensions. Most of these beasts speak a language named "Heool" named after the sound they make because most of there calls and howls sound like strange death cries. Some of these species have been rumored to speak a mangled or gargled English and carry a distinct human shape. Some of these species are Rift Jumpers, Succubi, and Des Bastardos.

Other - This caste only classifies beasts that cannot fit into a caste. Species like bugs fit into this caste. Slugs and other Gastropods enter this caste. Some rare creatures that have been drawn and spoken of carry strange appearance and many traits of each caste discluding the Necro and Otherwordly Castes.

Necro - This caste is a species of roaming cadavers brought back to life to wander an eternity by Otherworldly species with humanoid appearances. Sadly these caste simply roam confused and forlorn.

*More Later*
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Off Topic Forum”