[B+] Travayl, the Serrated Blade

Let's play a game. If you win, you might just get some representation in DoE!
shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Travayl, the Serrated Blade

Post by shalnath » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:20 pm

I have to leave in a couple hours and I'll be gone until after the contest ends. So if anyone has any last minute feedback they'd like to give, please do. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Travayl, the Serrated Blade

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Review:
  • General Pros:
    - Actually, quite a brilliant hero design. I love the invisibility in the ultimate, since no matter which skills you pick it's always equally effective. I'm glad you thought that one through, most people don't.
  • General Cons:
    - My biggest concern is that he is way too click-shoot-kill, just keep casting your stuff and right clicking the enemy you want to die and they will go down, you know?
    - Needs some range loving, he'd be a lot more exciting if he were to have (I know, God forbid) a blink strike
  • Final Thoughts:
    - I genuinely like the hero and ultimate find very little wrong with him in both design and style. He could use some skill idea improvements here and there, but yet again you impress me with your ability to execute a simple design in a simple manner with intensely intricate results. Bravado.
  • End Grade:
    B+
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Contest #2”