[B+] Thorum Cainus, The Mjollnir

Let's play a game. If you win, you might just get some representation in DoE!
Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

[B+] Thorum Cainus, The Mjollnir

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Thorum Cainus
Mjollnir
Intelligence or Agility; The Hallowed Order. Melee range.

Who am I...? Noone of consequence. A small man in a large world beset by troubles. Lost within a sea of people who have chosen. Good, Evil. Mere words to describe things mortals were not meant to ponder. Who gave us the power to judge? Noone. As such it is only fitting Noone takes it away.

Level 1 Skill:
Shock
  • Target buff(non-self). For the next 10 seconds, if target takes damage or suffers from a condition, the unit will become breakably invisible and enemies around it will take damage. Damage and Length invisible should scale with level.
Level 1 Skill:
Static Charge
  • Target buff/debuff. If cast on an ally, target suffers ruin and will gain attack speed and move speed for the duration. If cast on an enemy, the target will suffer from cripple and maim. Cooldown should reduce with level. Note, cooldown should be longer then duration of conditions even at max level.
Level 1 Skill:
Awestruck
  • AoE damage. When cast, all nearby enemies take damage and are blinded, and Thorum is breakably invisible for a duration.Damage, blind length, and invisible length should scale with level.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Pristine Fury
  • Mass Lightning. When cast, Every second (for the duration) Thorum is within range of enemies(including structures), A chain lighting will hit one of them randomly, dealing damage and extending ruin per bounce. This lighting will bounce, and can bounce off the same enemies. Damage and amount of bounces should scale per level.
Alright then, I have jumped on the band wagon. I had noticed a distinct lack of representation of electricity(though...is schism lightning-related?) the only notable being Glyphe and his awesomeness. So I decided to make one.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Daryll-The-Damned on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pestilence :: Rocky the V :: Buz-Ze :: Zen :: The Kid:: Imperius

Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

Re: Thorum Cainus, The Mjollnir

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 am

Right well, since This guy has been ignored so far...I'll start up the the review by commenting.

I'm thinking the heal part of Awestruck might be a bit much...Do you guys think I should take that out?

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Hmm, I say yes.

I think Pristine Fury would be cooler if when cast it send chain lightning to all nearby foes, which would result in a giant web of chainlightning all over the place.

He's cool though 8-)

Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Alright, I took it out.

As for the Ulti, that's a cool idea, but it would lose alot of it's epicness if there was, say, only one unit around. Then all it would do is shock that one guy and then be wasted. With the way it is now, even if you use it while there are only a few people (or even none at all) it can still be useful.

Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 am

I quite like this hero. He's relatively simple, yet effective in applying multiple conditions. I love it!

I've got an idea for improvement. Allow Shock and Static Charge to be cast on yourself. That way, it would work even better with Static Charge because if you cast Shock on yourself, and then cast Static Charge, you've got invisibility and a movement speed bonus.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:11 pm

I've considered it...But that would mean he would have two seperate ways to make himself invisible...so unless he was very weak Hp-wise like Atrius, that might be a tad to powerful.

But I'm open to suggestions, does anyone else agree with Green?

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Review:
  • General Pros:
  • General Cons:
  • Final Thoughts:
    I don't know how or why, but I read your second skill and was brilliantly inspired for a hero. Nothing else on the hero matters, you may have just saved the contest.
  • End Grade:
    B+
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Contest #2”