[B-] Now for something completely indifferent.

Let's play a game. If you win, you might just get some representation in DoE!
Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

[B-] Now for something completely indifferent.

Post by Deschain » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Calliga Err
Council...
STR; Team Cobra Bane.

Level 1 Skill:
Hunt
  • Self buff. Caliga becomes ethereal and invisible, while leaving a shimmering visage in his passing. While closing in on an enemy he gains with +X movement speed and his next attack inflicts Y seconds ruin.
    While hunting Caliga is sensitive to magickal damage.
    Hunt lasts 40 seconds or until Caliga attacks.

NOTE: He closes in on an enemy if he moves towards at there is at least one nearby (~300) enemy.
Level 1 Skill:
Oblivion Bound
  • Debuff. Target foe is maimed and muted for X seconds and suffers Y% more damage from all sources. If target unit moves outside A range from the point this spell was cast, it will be teleported to point from where it (OB) was cast.
    Duration: Z seconds
Level 1 Skill:
Wail
  • Target location. A wail of slayed enemies moves towards target location dealing X magickal damage to units it passes through and causing them to randomly flee in panic after which they are crippled by fear for 4 seconds.

Note: Hit foe, foe runs randomly, foe is crippled.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Tomb Reaver
  • Activated: Whilst active, Blade hits with 2/3/4 more attacks while Caliga is ruined. Each extra attack deals Y bonus damage per condition on target.

Ether Nightmare
  • Buff. When used on allies it changes their attack to magickal, weakens it (attack) by A% and gives them +X move speed. Otherwise it reduces target movement speed by X.
    Cooldown Y seconds.

Note: Ethereal units can't be directly targeted by physical attacks and they take B% damage from physical damage while suffering C% damage from magickal attacks/damage.
Last edited by Deschain on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Now for something completely indifferent.

Post by Fledermaus » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Deschain wrote:Level 1 Skill:
Hunt
  • Self buff. Caliga becomes ethereal and invisible, while leaving a shimmering visage in his passing. While in closing in on an enemy he gains with +X movement speed and his next attack inflicts Y seconds ruin.
    While hunting Caliga is sensitive to magickal damage.
    Hunt lasts 40 seconds or until Caliga attacks.
NOTE: Caliga shouldn't show on mini-map.
xD I so didn't read your hero before I posed mine.

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 am

I guessed so, but it is an amazing coincidence. I was WTF! for a moment.
To be honest I nicked ruin on attack from your spell :P
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Review:
  • Skills:
    - There are some that seem to do too much for my tastes. For instance, I really dislike your take on OSeal. The teleportation seems out of place for Caliga; he chases people to the ends of the earth, he doesn't teleport them. (However, he could teleport to them) Maybe he could. I don't know, it just seems weird to me.
    - I like your take on Tombreaver. It's the obvious solution, and I think it covers all bases rather well; it's actually very similar to something I thought up myself before making the contest. Good stuff there.
    - Wail completely bothers me. Caliga is not a caster of any sort, he wouldn't do anything that causes some damage at a distance. He would always get in your face and beat it in.
  • Feel:
    - I kind of like the feel, stalking enemies from right under their noses. It'd be like an inverse Tristan. Maybe it could work, and it's something I could fiddle with at the least. All in all I'm mostly impressed here, with a few notable exceptions as listed above.
  • End Grade:
    B-
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Contest #4”